William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ruto is leading according to most news outlets.

kalanjiin have a good relationship with Ogaden. When moi experienced a coup and took a plane to Italy. General muxamuud barrow saved him. Sent the coup leaders to Italy and told him to come back home and take his place. He him chief of Kenyan military and armed forces.

Kenya has 12 generals. Kikuyu get 4. Ogaden 4 and rest are shared.

raila people don’t know business. Are reer badiyo. Ruto is corrupt but will let you eat with him and has massive Ogaden politicians in his camp who will benefit massively so Insha Allah if he wins Jubbaland is safe and so is Ogaden interest in Kenya

Wallahi kikuyu are funny. Turn out is 58%. Timeout in 2017 was 80 %

this is a nice way of making sure raila hopefully loses. Kikuyu know they can eat with a kalanjiin rather than a jalwo

No wonder I’ve been seeing Ruto supporters claiming victory and Raila supporters too. Even pollsters have different predictions still. So their tallying up in different ways

Imagine the election violence this (that Kenya is prone to) could cause and the country goes into civil war. :rejoice:

Congratulations MP Yusuf Hassan for being re-elected once again to his Mp seat in Nairobi’s districts. The people have spoken!!

5A373E04-BF5F-4C44-841F-09D5394F934C.jpeg
016D4B11-8245-4DB7-885E-163D6B1C6F99.jpeg
C858DEBB-7C9C-4026-8040-06E5E6FD2ECE.jpeg
D632165B-8845-4388-A58B-51C0C56B0D78.jpeg

Congratulations Mp Farah Maalim for winning the elections for Dadaab constituency. we are hoping for him to lobby for projects including tarmac roads connecting Dadaab district to Liboi.

9A5302AB-324E-4507-BD94-E1EEE11AC102.jpeg

Congratulation kulaha abtie miyaad walatey ?
Xolahan oo kaley we don't congratulate.
Probably tuurcade refugees from gedo voted for him.

I disagree with him on many political levels but it is better off to acknowledge your own brothers victory ✌🏾 Farah Maalim has been a failure for Lagdera so my expectations for him are quite low. @Sheikh Kulkuli don’t use divisive language. Kheirow was my candidate for this elections & Dr Dahiye was the best Mp to represent Dadaab. Let’s learn from the next elections.

Sometimes you win some & sometimes you lose some.

98D0E689-2BBE-4A58-A647-907394EF3844.jpeg

I disagree with him on many political levels but it is better off to acknowledge your own brothers victory ✌🏾 Farah Maalim has been a failure for Lagdera so my expectations for him are quite low. @Sheikh Kulkuli don’t use divisive language. Kheirow was my candidate for this elections & Dr Dahiye was the best Mp to represent Dadaab. Let’s learn from the next elections.

Sometimes you win some & sometimes you lose some.

View attachment 233506
Saxib his problem is he is a motivational speaker and doesn't deliver to those he serve.
That is why he lost in the first place.
He became a failed politician when he was serving family constituency and it is said he used to give scholarships probably for sale to people not from his constituency but from SL.

All he talks but no actions.He is a qabilist too.
I guess he gave fake ids to mx in dadaab to vote for him.

GuanYu

Custom title
you will burn Somalia to the ground. One thing Ogaden does well is fight back.

we know hawiye has dreams to attack us by first they need to remove Uganda and other obstacles.

madoobe has fialed us for not preparing for a day Kenya leaves. But Insha Allah we will bring in a neo Nazi Ogaden leader soon when he goes next year

I know hawiye has wet dreams but thank god their house is burning. Deep down this is how you all think. Allah has placed you in this situation due to your xasid nature

be careful or we will bring abiy ahmed and cagjar to Jubbaland I know what my ilko yar brother Malik meant @Malik_N_Tea these peeps are doing hanjab no wonder LG ran for his own life kkk

:ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuanYu

Custom title

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Last edited:

Trending