El OH EL this is why hormonal teenage girls don't need to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
People are getting kicked out of the house they pay rent from?

This is why we should marry Arab women who are miskeen and won't say a word back to you in an argument.

Arab women are not worthy enough to tie the boot laces of Somali women.

I can't load the tweet but she should be ashamed of herself for saying what she said publicly about her husband. He can do better.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wait till it reaches Somali FB

FOBS will track her down lol

IMG_20161224_203644.jpg

who knows... it was her first tweet in 3 months.

It could be truee
true thats fishy. i think she left her account open and someone tweeted that as a joke before it blew up. it just doesn't seem like a sane person would actually tweet that to their followers (friends and family).

Did she accuse him of having a minor one, or homie couldn't get to work or both? If it is anything along these lines, she could have asked for a divorce but I am not shocked at all if she's a teenage. I have seen teenage girls that were very intelligent and responsible btw.

Gambar

VIP
Did she accuse him of having a minor one, or homie couldn't get to work or both? If it is anything along these lines, she could have asked for a divorce but I am not shocked at all if she's a teenage. I have seen teenage girls that were very intelligent and responsible btw.
Teenagers in Africa are very intelligent and responsible. Ileen waa qaan qaadh.

Gambar

VIP
Because of the tough life. When life is harsh, you've got no choice but to learn and grow quickly.
I don't think so, it's because there's no concept of childhood and they are given responsibility at an early age. Even well off families back home have 5 years who'll look you up and down and profess that they're grown. It's actually quite hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.