Eid thread!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't have troubles with the thirst or hunger but the lack of sleep. Breaking your fast at 10pm, sleeping at 1am, waking up for suhour at 3.30am and waking up for work at 6.30am was a rough ride :tocry:
I pull an all nighter and show up to work at 9 like a zombie.

Thank God my boss is nice enough to let me do what I want during Ramadan. :rejoice:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't have troubles with the thirst or hunger but the lack of sleep. Breaking your fast at 10pm, sleeping at 1am, waking up for suhour at 3.30am and waking up for work at 6.30am was a rough ride :tocry:

Thats exactly like the routine that i had for the first few days of ramadan due to work. But due to my suspension from work, i was spared that hard ride, i could relax thankfully.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Eid Mubarak to all of my fellow Muslims. May Allah SWT accept all of our prayers and duas on this glorious month and day. May Allah SWT make the upcoming year, a wonderfully pleasant year and get us through any fitnah and protect us, our families, our people, our country and all the worlds believers from all sorts of evils of man and Shaitan. Ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending