Eid Mubarak true Jubalanders

May we long rule the unruly Somali race.

7nOF.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
So those are the only people of gedo. No wonder no one can notice them same thing in Somalia:liberaltears:.

Kkk ppl of Jubaland that includes Kismayo, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo*:samwelcome: But nice try trnya to derail this positive thread salty PIM boy

Sheikh

VIP
nah:nahgirl:

I heard they are causing problems for yall up in bari?

These stateless orphans cant be trusted.

be careful yall.

Warya we are the real Jubalanders y'all are beggars of Sade :gucciwhat: Wherever Sade is cagdheer b00n follows like a lost child since y'all ilkodheers know anybody better than us history says so when y'all were foot soldiers for us in the Kacaan :manny: When do we inhabit Bari? Kkk I have a state it's called Jubaland aka about to 100% Al Mareexaaniya this month with our leader taking over inshallah

Warya we are the real Jubalanders y'all are beggars of Sade :gucciwhat: Wherever Sade is cagdheer b00n follows like a lost child since y'all ilkodheers know anybody better than us history says so when y'all were foot soldiers for us in the Kacaan :manny: When do we inhabit Bari? Kkk I have a state it's called Jubaland aka about to 100% Al Mareexaaniya this month with our leader taking over inshallah
Who is the marehan leader who will be taking over in jubaland in a month?

:mjkkk:

Sheikh

VIP
Who is the marehan leader who will be taking over in jubaland in a month?

:mjkkk:

Barre Hiiraale, Col. Abbas, Col. Cigaal, Ahmed Du'caale etc, and many more candidates that have degrees and are qualified. Not like your cow ass eating uncle kkk

Sheikh

VIP
@Ferrari said he can't visit, he also told me that if farmaajo sets foot in Calanleey, he will be looted and smacked around.

Abaayo are you gonna believe my pet bigfoot that worships KDF to guard his weak ass uncle? :damn:Farmaajo's sub sub sub clan are found in Calanley he'd be greeted quite uniquely in that specific xafad you mentioned. As for my pet @Ferrari he's only good at the geographics of Dhagaxbuur since that's where his ppl are originally from

Trending

Latest posts