Egyptian doctor butchers Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. I've seen videos of Somalis being whipped in Libya like adoons. Can you send me a link, I can't find a new site stating egypt send an envoy to Somalia. Why would they do that?

They send envoy right now in Mogadishu to train Somalis police and special force unit plus increasing the scholarship to Egypt and building medicine factory. It is Egypt best interest to have strong Somalia.

Aun to the victims.
It's always beyond sad to hear Somali people losing their lives violently for whatever reason, but this incident makes my blood boil.

This is the perfect indicator of how devauled the somali people and their lives have become, in our own eyes and in the eyes of others.

Shame on us for not being able to set aside our differences and count our blessings; vast and rich country, enough for all, one people, one religion!
For how long must this suffering of poor people go on, for how long must innocent people lose their lives because of backward mentality and megalomania suffering politicians holding poor people as hostages.

Maybe, maybe the day where we no longer are masters in our own house will we wake up from this slumber, but it will unfortunetly be too little too late, just know that this country of ours, which we take for granted is desired by those that can fathom its potential, they see a great country with an abundance of ressourcers having shitheads for custodians, I DON'T BLAME THEM.

May be you all do a thread a day about Somali refugees suffering around the world. Let's be eye opening for dumb tribalist people. Start all. Now and let's it have one tag refugees tale

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They send envoy right now in Mogadishu to train Somalis police and special force unit plus increasing the scholarship to Egypt and building medicine factory. It is Egypt best interest to have strong Somalia.

Can you send me a link?

Hubble

VIP
They want our livestock, they're a desert country with issues with Nile river dam remember? We officially have the cheapest beef in the world and they have a big population with a lot of tourism. They are building farms for themselves near one of the rivers and they bought a huge plot of land to grow cotton with our cheap labour. Nothing is a favour.

AUN.

it well and truly is sickening. I bet they were lied to and lured.

nacala abohod kuyaal. Allahu anak to those motherfuckers that did this.

Organ Harvesting is crime that used to happen in Bosaso until recently,that is why you need valid visa when going to unknown places like saudi arabia,italy ,the mafia will hunt you down and sell your organs in the black market.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
About that tahrib family whose organs got taken?

Its there fault for tahribing. The dangers of tahrib a very very well known. The warnings are there in clear writing. You might get rapped,robbed,left for dead.

In the honduras mexico boreder crossers over 80% are either rapped or robbed. Only 20 % make it to the US.

For somalia its probs 10%.plus to take your children with you is absolutely stupidity and careless.

She put her self in that situation. Aun tho

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
That's not a doctor....That's a god damned Witch Doctor.
Wallahi thats some shaitan fucked up shit.
AUN

Hubble

VIP
Seth McFarlane and Stevie Wonder, why are you not in Somalia? Were your parents not born in Somalia? Did they come to the West for an IPhone? Why don't they go back?

Salih

Move right or get left
Seth McFarlane and Stevie Wonder, why are you not in Somalia? Were your parents not born in Somalia? Did they come to the West for an IPhone? Why don't they go back?
Their parents did not risk their lives when migrating to the west though.
:mjdontkno:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
im supposed to feel bad for tahriibs now:ftw9nwa:a tahriib nd a refugee have nothing in common:ftw9nwa:

tahriibs r cockroaches kill them all:dzmxmmb:

The egypt is innocent according to the relative of family statement
With the continued Dr. Ismail doctor Somalis resident in Cairo, who lost five relatives, three of them they were found Dr. confirms there was no truth to the news that deliberated on the theft of the family members and they have attained it last Friday and takers bodies from the beach and then were taken to the hospital in the presence of the police and the Suwa them process directed belly will not even Atafnoa due to the lack of refrigerators and procedures that goes on and makes it imperative that the signatures of several of the embassy and the locals were all this with their knowledge and under their control and is prepared because anyone who wants to explain queries can be anyone who wants details of this title +20111379094
And Lago everyone Alatmanan this information confirmed by Dr. Ismail.

image.jpeg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Every time you fadhi ku dirir, remember these pictures.

Every time you engage in qabyaalad, remember these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending