Egyptian doctor butchers Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you posting pictures of dead children on here for?

Fucking . Have respect for dead and remove their sawiro.

I agree but not in those words. I'm desensitized when it comes to violence but not when it
involves children. It's better to post the link and give people a choice to view it or not.

I agree but not in those words. I'm desensitized when it comes to violence but not when it
involves children. It's better to post the link and give people a choice to view it or not.
He is also Other mum Ethiopia cheerleader and wants to live in fancy pink world

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjcry:
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

They're treating our people like animals because we gave them to power to do so. Wallahi I'm so heartbroken. I can't imagine what they've been through. What they felt. Seeing pictures like these, seeing how are people are being treated leaves no space for qabil rubbish. I'm gonna pray for them and pray for their justice.

I don't follow what does this have to do with qabils? I thought it was a Egyptian dr who did this

This is the last time I defend Arabs

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm so fucking angry because even if we care, scream and fight we have no government that is gonna take up this case. We have no fucking government that is gonna demand an answer or justice. I hope media picks this up and make Somalis aware of this. I hope Somalis avoid those countries.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They're treating our people like animals because we gave them to power to do so. Wallahi I'm so heartbroken. I can't imagine what they've been through. What they felt. Seeing pictures like these, seeing how are people are being treated leaves no space for qabil rubbish. I'm gonna pray for them and pray for their justice.

We all mourn for them walaal!
Maybe because we let them, the other day when Egypt and Ethiopia had a beef about the nile river, egypt sent an envoy to Mogadishu
These arabs will use you like a condom and throw you to dustbin when they're finished, I rather deal with africans
I have seen/heard lots of stories about Tahriib, they all have one thing in common, they've endured abuse/harm in Libya not in Sudan, regardless of the unpopular belief that africans are our enemy and because of Islam arabs our brothers, let this be a wake up call

Arabs are a filth!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't follow what does this have to do with qabils? I thought it was a Egyptian dr who did this

qabil because while we're fighting each other because of made up wanna be sport teams others like Al shabab and now Egyptian doctors are killing us but we're to blind to notice.

Our tribalism mentally which stops us for uniting and fixing our problems, we do not think as Somalis but as tribes only. Thus we think of SL/PL/Mogadishu but not as Somalis

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We all mourn for them walaal!
Maybe because we let them, the other day when Egypt and Ethiopia had a beef about the nile river, egypt sent an envoy to Mogadishu
These arabs will use you like a condom and throw you to dustbin when they're finished, I rather deal with africans
I have seen/heard lots of stories about Tahriib, they all have one thing in common, they've endured abuse/harm in Libya not in Sudan, regardless of the unpopular belief that africans are our enemy and because of Islam arabs our brothers, let this be a wake up call

Arabs are a filth!

That is true. I've seen videos of Somalis being whipped in Libya like adoons. Can you send me a link, I can't find a new site stating egypt send an envoy to Somalia. Why would they do that?

Our tribalism mentally which stops us for uniting and fixing our problems, we do not think as Somalis but as tribes only. Thus we think of SL/PL/Mogadishu but not as Somalis

I don't know much about tribes but even I seethe when I see someone mention my qabil especially on this site.There's no way
escaping it, its deeply ingrained in all of us.

But lets offer excuses for this sick bastard who tortured those poor children

Salih

Move right or get left
Because of some of the sht that some 'Arabs' around the world do, me and my family suffer. Even Muslims are starting to hate us and give us dirty looks in the masaajid.
:kanyecute:

Hubble

VIP
I don't know much about tribes but even I seethe when I see someone mention my qabil especially on this site.There's no way
escaping it, its deeply ingrained in all of us.

But lets offer excuses for this sick bastard who tortured those poor children

It's Sheytaan. We're not supposed to get angry over racial or clan pride and ignorant people are meant receive peace from us too, i had a wake up call today with this. Important things should have our emotional energy like the fate of this family and all of theinnocent people who have gone through tragedy because of Somali clan arrogance and clan thuggery.

Weve now become class divided too. Did we even know that our people relied on rain when hundreds of hotels have flushing toilets? When our clan presidents fly into towns on private jets? When they have mansions abroad with ill gotten wealth? Why do we defend them?

It's Sheytaan. We're not supposed to get angry over racial or clan pride and ignorant people are meant receive peace from us too, i had a wake up call today with this. Important things should have our emotional energy like the fate of this family and all of theinnocent people who have gone through tragedy because of Somali clan arrogance and clan thuggery.

Weve now become class divided too. Did we even know that our people relied on rain when hundreds of hotels have flushing toilets? When our clan presidents fly into towns on private jets? When they have mansions abroad with ill gotten wealth? Why do we defend them?

One of reasons that I joined this forum because I thought it will help to unite our people and show them results of Ethiopia meddling in our affairs but what I met some dumbs stupid people expect few members I total agree with better for us to leave I may leave like Geeljire

Hubble

VIP
One of reasons that I joined this forum because I thought it will help to unite our people and show them results of Ethiopia meddling in our affairs but what I met some dumbs stupid people expect few members I total agree with better for us to leave I may leave like Geeljire

Geeljire was too good for this place.

Somalis these days gave their souls to the clan presidents, if they do something then it must be right. They don't know how to think for themselves.

Aun to the victims.
It's always beyond sad to hear Somali people losing their lives violently for whatever reason, but this incident makes my blood boil.

This is the perfect indicator of how devauled the somali people and their lives have become, in our own eyes and in the eyes of others.

Shame on us for not being able to set aside our differences and count our blessings; vast and rich country, enough for all, one people, one religion!
For how long must this suffering of poor people go on, for how long must innocent people lose their lives because of backward mentality and megalomania suffering politicians holding poor people as hostages.

Maybe, maybe the day where we no longer are masters in our own house will we wake up from this slumber, but it will unfortunetly be too little too late, just know that this country of ours, which we take for granted is desired by those that can fathom its potential, they see a great country with an abundance of ressourcers having shitheads for custodians, I DON'T BLAME THEM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts