Egypt vs Ethiopia Military Power Comparison 2020

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
6 day war is a hoax.

Israel was already defeated the French,British came to save them..
Israel was aided with NATO and Arabs was aided by the Soviets it was a fair battle. The Arabs took a massive L and they acknowledged it and haven’t messed with Israel since.

Arabs are our dear brethrens but let’s not lie about the truth that they got the ass whooped :comeon:

Egypt is ruled by a dictator. Arabs can't fight and don't have the stomach to fight for a sham cause under a puppet dictator.

Let's not forget they're trying to fight turkey in Libya aswell.

Israel was aided with NATO and Arabs was aided by the Soviets. The Arabs took a massive L and they acknowledged it and haven’t messed with Israel since.

Arabs are our dear brethens but let’s not lie about the truth that they got the ass whooped :comeon:
Arabs were not aided by the Soviets
The Soviets gave them old weaponry and didnt participate physically.
But NATO participated physically and defeated the Arabs.

I dont think they would have given back the Sinai. If Egyptians were that weak.
You disagree with basic history. Egypt was always ruled by foreign rulers and has always failed at war in the modern era.

They gave back the Sinai since it wasn't valuable enough to maintain. Egypt made many concessions to Israel, so it was on Israel's terms not Egypt's.

Egypt does have a lot of advantages against Ethiopia and if they fight, Egypt would probably win. With that being said, I cringe whenever Ethiopians think they would easily defeat Egypt, they may not be a Russia but for African standards Egypt’s military is powerful and can easily win a war.

Egypt does have a lot of advantages against Ethiopia and if they fight, Egypt would probably win. I cringe whenever Ethiopians think they would defeat Egypt easily, for African standards Egypt’s military is powerful.
Because they have Somalis to fight for them.

I think alot of NN will.fight against Egypt.

Trending

Latest posts