Egypt vs Ethiopia Military Power Comparison 2020

Egypt does have a lot of advantages against Ethiopia and if they fight, Egypt would probably win. With that being said, I cringe whenever Ethiopians think they would easily defeat Egypt, they may not be a Russia but for African standards Egypt’s military is powerful and can easily win a war.
Egypt can't go to war. They have internal instability, conflict with Turkey and Ethiopia. They don't have morale to fight or to win under sissi.

20200624_100800.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We shall see by this week if they will use their heads and come to a fair deal or go to war recklessly in usual African fashion.

:kanyehmm:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If we were developed we would karbaash those amxaar but if a war those oromo will flee to somalia
Stop lying to yourself. The would flee to sudan or kenya. Not the country that is attacking them and at war with their nation.You ever seen warring nations let trojan horses in from the other side?

Did jews to or away from germany that declared war on their allies? did americans not put japanese in concentration camps because they were at war with japan? First thing we must do is put them in camps if it comes to war.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Stop lying to yourself. The would flee to sudan or kenya. Not the country that is attacking them and at war with their nation.You ever seen warring nations let trojan horses in from the other side?

Did jews to or away from germany that declared war on their allies? did americans not put japanese in concentration camps because they were at war with japan? First thing we must do is put them in camps if it comes to war.
U dumb? Why r amxaar n oromos coming to somalia when there isnt even war going n what would happen if a war started

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
U dumb? Why r amxaar n oromos coming to somalia when there isnt even war going n what would happen if a war started
You said if somalia was developed. I assume the context was a developed somalia going to war with ethiopia, in which case we could easily afford to build and put them in camps and sent them back after the war. Tbh it's up to each clan. I know no HY would ever allow oromo to take over their towns when they would kill fellow somalis for stealing land.

:gucciwhat:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You said if somalia was developed. I assume the context was a developed somalia going to war with ethiopia, in which case we could easily afford to build and put them in camps and sent them back after the war. Tbh it's up to each clan. I know no HY would ever allow oromo to take over their towns when they would kill fellow somalis for stealing land.

:gucciwhat:
How many oromos r in somalia

Trending