cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
:ayaanswag:

No I’m not.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Can I ask, what's your son studying?

Your son, would've been better off doing an apprenticeship to learn a trade. In a few years, he could be a fully qualified plumber, carpenter, stonemason, or electrician. He would be totally debt free, and earning upwards of 60k a year. Theres also the benefits of working anywhere and everywhere in the world, and would never be out of work.

My advice to you @Basra , would be to talk to your boy, and see if he really is making the right choice.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can I ask, what's your son studying?

Your son, would've been better off doing an apprenticeship to learn a trade. In a few years, he could be a fully qualified plumber, carpenter, stonemason, or electrician. He would be totally debt free, and earning upwards of 60k a year. Theres also the benefits of working anywhere and everywhere in the world, and would never be out of work.

My advice to you @Basra , would be to talk to your boy, and see if he really is making the right choice.

My boy is studying Avionics engineering, deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.

U r right his tuition is very expensive. But his marehaan family are supplying that. His dad is a loser but his family are loaded. My side of the family is not even paying a dime. And he is very bright, he chose that field himself

Trending

Latest posts