Eedo Basra needs Advice.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My Son is finally settled in his dorm college. I specifically asked the school to match my son with another Somali kid to roommate with in the dorm. I think it was a big mistake. This little ogaden kid eating my sons food and drinks. He stole his pop drink several times. Even steal moos and fruits. Its really barbaric behavior to steal someone's food ma ha? How should i handle this delicate situation? He is 18, he is a grown up. Can he handle the truth or should i just move my precious cultured kid away from this monster? (my kid is 17 &1/2)

Last edited:
Have some trust for your son. Let him handle the situation. If he comes for you for advice just advice him but don't push him to do anything.

He needs to make informed decisions on his own. He is at that age

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have some trust for your son. Let him handle the situation. If he comes for you for advice just advice him but don't push him to do anything.

He needs to make informed decisions on his own. He is at that age

I will pray on that
2641.jpg

Your son is a man now....last thing he needs is mummy to fight his battles. Let him figure ut out......part of becoming a man. Having said that ogadeen kids are evil lol

VixR

Veritas
My cousin just moved into his dorm on a full ride. We requested a single room citing religious grounds, but really so he could have peace and his own space. If the person they’re sharing space with is fucked up at 18, they can lose sight and go along with the crowd. But if all he’s doing is robbing food, that’s not so bad. Let him learn how to speak for himself. It could be the kid doesn’t have food. If he’s disruptive beyond that, he could request a change or a single.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your son is a man now....last thing he needs is mummy to fight his battles. Let him figure ut out......part of becoming a man. Having said that ogadeen kids are evil lol

Jay, U wanna hear something funny. The other day i was in a grocery, and i saw this thin, emancipated woman in poor dirac, almost worn out. With poor sandals or what u call dhacaas??? Anyway, she looked like she was fresh from Africa. For sure ogaden new refugee, So she sees me. walks fast towards me. I wanted to run the other way but it was too late, she was before me, before i knew it! I didn't know her ok. Anyway, she comes over to me & says is this for Chicken? She was holding Ketchup. I said, yes, it is if u want to. I put Ketchup on everything myself. Then she said no no no...is this for chicken. cooking? I want Chicken to cook with. And i was like, ok what is going on here? No its not for cooking. What are you trying to do? What am i missing? I was about to call the manager for assistance and translation naturally, when my resourceful housewife friend calls and i explain the situation to her. Thankfully, my friend rescued me quickly. The poor woman wanted Barbecue souce for grilling chicken or fried, i dont know. I don't eat alot of chicken. lol I was so puzzled, and at the same time, promised myself i am not shopping in Minneapolis again. I am sticking to my suburbs. I also felt sorry for her walaahi. It is tuff for these new ogaden plant in. And with Trump in the office, things will not be easy.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My cousin just moved into his dorm on a full ride. We requested a single room citing religious grounds, but really so he could have peace and his own space. If the person they’re sharing space with is fucked up at 18, they can lose sight and go along with the crowd. But if all he’s doing is robbing food, that’s not so bad. Let him learn how to speak for himself. It could be the kid doesn’t have food. If he’s disruptive beyond that, he could request a change or a single.

You are kind. But i think it is just lack of good behaviors, and taking other somalis for granted. Would he have done this to a white kid??

Jay, U wanna hear something funny. The other day i was in a grocery, and i saw this thin, emancipated woman in poor dirac, almost worn out. With poor sandals or what u call dhacaas??? Anyway, she looked like she was fresh from Africa. For sure ogaden new refugee, So she sees me. walks fast towards me. I wanted to run the other way but it was too late, she before me, before i knew it! I didn't know her ok. Anyway, she comes over to me & says is this for Chicken? She was holding Ketchup. I said, yes, it is if u want to. I put Ketchup on everything myself. Then she said no no no...is this for chicken. cooking? I want Chicken to cook with. And i was like, ok what is going on here? Not its not for cooking. What are you trying to do? What am i missing? I was about to call the manager for assistance and translation naturally, when my resourceful housewife friend calls and i explain the situation to her. Thankfully, my friend rescued me quickly. The poor woman wanted Barbecue source for grilling chicken or fried, i dont know. I don't eat alot of chicken. lol I was so puzzled, and at the same time, promised myself i am not shopping in Minneapolis again. I am sticking to my suburbs. I also felt sorry for her walaahi. It is tuff for these new ogaden plant in. And with Trump in the office, things will not be easy.

Bloody ogaadens.......they are reer badiye the whole lot of them lool.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bloody ogaadens.......they are reer badiye the whole lot of them lool.

Walaahi i felt bad for her. It is really tuff to start over in a new cadaan western world with such a base skills. I guess we should look at it in a favorable way as it is better than africa!

Walaahi i felt bad for her. It is really tuff to start over in a new cadaan western world with such a base skills. I guess we should look at it in a favorable way as it is better than africa!

Dont feel sorry for them....new arrivals are 10 times more street smart than us. We brought over my auntie from Ethiopia and in 2 years she hussled her way in the somali community making good money. Her finance is better than mine and i have good job. She speaks very little English. But when it comes to business she is savage......that woman can sell you a cactus making you think you bought the nicest flowers

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont feel sorry for them....new arrivals are 10 times more street smart than us. We brought over my auntie from Ethiopia and in 2 years she hussled her way in the somali community making good money. Her finance is better than mine and i have good job. She speaks very little English. But when it comes to business she is savage......that woman can sell you a cactus making you think you bought the nicest flowers

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

So true, Hoorta u know what, i seriously lack street smarts,. I wish i had that, where can one learn it?

Somalis fresh from somalia have that in abundance. lol

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

So true, Hoorta u know what, i seriously lack street smarts,. I wish i had that, where can one learn it?

Somalis fresh from somalia have that in abundance. lol
Its too late.....its the life experience they have. We havent seen sh1t

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its too late.....its the life experience they have. We havent seen sh1t

looooooooool i guess we should be grateful to Allaah swt walaahi we haven't seen shi!t lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra cries at the thought of sharing food. Notice how she made this thread about her son’s food being stolen. I won’t be surprised if she sues the campus because the roommate drank warm soda from Aldi that was purchased with food stamps :lol:

oh damn right i am suing. Its not about the food huuno! Its a violation. U cant touch peoples food! looooooooool

Trending