Educating Somalis: Raw Meat Dishes from Around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swahili food originated from Somalia. Southern Arabia cuisine also originated from Somalia. Indians we might got some of their food powder but they also got some of our stuff too. Somali cuisine is very diverse, rich and some of the best in Africa while Habesha food is simply Anjera with raw meat and in terms of history we date back to the Land of Punt, Macrobia and Somali city-states. Why do y'all date back? Agewi Kingdoms like Axum and D'met? Those were like Southern Arabian influence.

f*ck outta here! :childplease::camby:
Ha hope you're not serious. The dishes are native to the Middle East and India, the names of the dishes are the same, and you can't even grow the ingredients for them in the country. It's good to be proud, but not delusional. I will tag you later in the thread about PNT and it's location, which has been confirmed by scientists. Ethiopian

Ethiopian history isn't comparable to any other country, not much I have say on that.

Ha hope you're not serious. The dishes are native to the Middle East and India, the names of the dishes are the same, and you can't even grow the ingredients for them in the country. It's good to be proud, but not delusional. I will tag you later in the thread about PNT and it's location, which has been confirmed by scientists. Ethiopian

Ethiopian history isn't comparable to any other country, not much I have say on that.

The history belongs to us.

The Zagwe dynasty was Cushitic and NOT Semitic and they were the ones who were the true successors of Axum.

I have more rights over the Zagwe dynasty than you because you are a Semitic illegal immigrant to the Horn!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're pretty delusional, aren't you? All the Somali dishes have Somali names and purely native to Somalia. Somali dishes influence has reached as far as Malaysia. Read the Somali cuisine ties and you'll be shocked which is why our cuisine are considered the richest and most diverse and also some of the best in the continent, so no need to jealous.

Also, Southern Somalia is extremely fertile with Jubba and Shabelle rivers and with plenty of Somali farmers than you have Somali farmers in Gabiley lowland region and Sanaag highland in northern Somalia. Somalia has all types of the ingredients to grow while southern Arabia doesn't. In fact, Arabia got most of their resources and materials from Somalis.

Arabs live on deserts and lacked livestock. Somali merchants would export livestock animals such as Camel, Sheep, and Goats. Arabs had no crops so Somali farmers would export all the fruit and vegetables to them and historically Somalis use to feed Arabs for thousands of years and during Islamic age, Arabs heavily depended on Somali crops and livestock. Arabs got most of their frankincense, myrrh, spices, ivory, slaves and high-quality silk from Somali merchants. Arabs never enslaved anybody, the Bantu slaves they received mostly came from Somali slave traders who collected Bantus from Southeast Africa.

Lastly, I can name you many countries that are historically richer than Ethiopia and Somalia is one of them.

Where are the moderators? I will DDOS attack this site if these Aidthiopians aren't shown the boot

Habesha food is actually top 2 so delicious with various flavors my fav being zigni i also tried raw meat and it actually wasnt that bad we shouldnt judge tbh ethiopians are good people with good manners and most dont have a problem with somalis only we do smh

Habesha food is actually top 2 so delicious with various flavors my fav being zigni i also tried raw meat and it actually wasnt that bad we shouldnt judge tbh ethiopians are good people with good manners and most dont have a problem with somalis only we do smh

Q1jRJRd.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like Ethiopian people, I have many friends from different habesha tribes and while their food is really good. I have to say Somali food is way more diverse and much more delicious. You can only eat so much anjera with different sauces before u start craving for something else :)

3500 years ago the sabaites invaded Ethiopia and raped the cushites and created a new race called Ethiopia-Semities. That's why the Amharic and Othe Habesha languages have Cushitic influence after the Southern Arabian finished raping Cushitics and Omotic peoples.

3500 years ago the sabaites invaded Ethiopia and raped the cushites and created a new race called Ethiopia-Semities. That's why the Amharic and Othe Habesha languages have Cushitic influence after the Southern Arabian finished raping Cushitics and Omotic peoples.

This is why I enjoy many Somalis. Their confidence in their ignorance is like a child and extremely entertaining.:) If you knew history, you would know it is in fact the other way around. The Axumites ruled parts of southern Arabia. Arabs never ruled or invaded Ethiopia or Abyssinia. But why I am not surprised? :)
Anyway, this thread is about cultural food and if you happen to live in New York, go get some cooking class.:)

This is why I enjoy many Somalis. Their confidence in their ignorance is like a child and extremely entertaining.:) If you knew history, you would know it is in fact the other way around. The Axumites ruled parts of southern Arabia. Arabs never ruled or invaded Ethiopia or Abyssinia. But why I am not surprised? :)
Anyway, this thread is about cultural food and if you happen to live in New York, go get some cooking class.:)

Nope, The Southern Arabians raped your hooyos 3500 years ago, until you half breed invaded Yemen.

If your really Ethiopian then tell me about Ethiopian coffee?

What can you tell us?

@UpRightDown :) typical Suugo history :) I like your confident though that you don't know how dumb you sound etc. I like that. :) But where comes the hate though? That is for me the puzzling part.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can you tell me when you see an animal or person cut and you see the raw flesh is this what you do instinctively :cosbyhmm:
7ea63bc6f83c70ffc6e2fa59acdb7e15.jpg

@Blade1 you are the one displaying a very primitive animalistic character, refusing to be educated and learn :) Very primitive behaviour indeed. The whole world eats raw meat nothing special about it but behaving like an animal is what is worst. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts