Educating Somalis: Raw Meat Dishes from Around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz, :):):)
you guys are really funny. No one can match your ignorance. It is beyond imagination. :)
Do you know how many authentic Ethiopian dishes we have (all cooked?).
We have hundreds of authentic Ethiopian cooked dishes. Go to the many Ethiopian cooking channels and count the dishes. :) I have to admit your ignorance is so entertaining. :) Btw, how many authentic Somali dishes you guys have. We are an ancient nation, don't ever forget that and yet a nomad Somali want to tell us about cooking LMFAO (nothing bad about being a nomad though). :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL587C5014F9BC2121
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEthiopianguy/videos

Ethiopia has more dishes than us because you have many tribes while Somalis are one tribe but Somalis as one people have more land, better history and more ancient than Ethiopia as a whole. You need to unite as a collective tribes to fight against the noble Somalis, it just shows how pathetically weak you are. Abyssinians culture and dishes alone are less and inferior than Somalis, period.

Nomad? My clan are traditionally farmers from Gabiley region. Somalis aren't nomads. Somalis are majority urban dwellers with a minority of farmers, nomads and coastal people. It just shows how really ignorant you really are about Somalis.

Factz, that is what I am talking about. Your ignorance is so entertaining for real. :)
I can list at least 200 exclusive habesha dishes including exclusive beverage. Don't even try to compare bro. :) This is why I am here, to educate Somalis. :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz, that is what I am talking about. Your ignorance is so entertaining for real. :)
I can give at least 200 exclusive habesha dishes including exclusive beverage. Don't even try to compare bro. :) This is why I am here, to educate Somalis. :)

Educate Somalis but don't sneak diss. Also, Somalis have tribes with beautiful diverse culture and a long coastline with the most ports that are the richest with history in Africa and that traded around the world which is why Somali culture was always flourishing, evolving and facilitated a rich culture with various forms of Somali culture such as architecture, astronomy, festivals, education, music and various of art like poetry, prose, calligraphy, miniatures, jewelry, cuisine and rich carpet-weaving and textile arts.

Somalis have always been connected to the outside world while Abyssinians were landlocked and isolated in their mountains so please do not compare the Abyssinian culture and cuisine with the rich noble Somalis.

Factz, I, as many Ethiopians, have nothing against Somalis and I never wish ill to them. I wish them all the best. But internet is filled with so many Somalis that talk nothing but hate about Ethiopians and that many times based on a complete ignorance and idiocy. So I said let me try to educate them about my Country. I know it will be very difficult but I will give it a try. When it comes to comparing, you know in reality we don't even need to compare or be rival. That is so childish but sometimes I have to lower myself to that level.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz, I, as many Ethiopians, have nothing against Somalis and I never wish ill to them. I wish them all the best. But internet is filled with so many Somalis that talk nothing but hate about Ethiopians and that many times based on a complete ignorance and idiocy. So I said let me try to educate them about my Country. I know it will be very difficult but I will give it a try. When it comes to comparing, you know in reality we don't even need to compare or be rival. That is so childish but sometimes I have to lower myself to that level.

There is a reason why some Somalis hate Ethiopians because you illegally occupy our lands. How would you feel if Somalis illegally occupied the Abyssinian highlands? You would have Ethiopians talking shit about us on their forums and I wouldn't blame them since we would be the aggressor and you are no different from that.

You're right we don't need to compare. Somalis > Ethiopians. I stand by my statement. :)

Anyways, good luck educating Somalis but I suggest you do it properly and no dissing and they'll be nice. Also, don't bring in raw meat or you're asking to be trolled. Good luck tho. :nvjpqts:

Factz, the childish "Somalis > Ethiopians" though :):)
Anyway, we are not occupying anything, if Ethiopia occupies something then that is the government. What has that to do with me can you explain? I am for example a democrat and liberal though and through. In my book any region that doesn't want to belong to Ethiopia should have a referendum and become independent if the people wants so. I don't believe in forced Ethiopianess.
Ethiopia also occupies Eritrean territory, Badme but most Eritreans don't go around and hate everything Ethiopian. They know whom to hate and target. They mostly focus on the government and TPLF but not on ordinary Ethiopians. That is way different when it comes to Somalis. Somalis just hate and hate and hate with so much ignorance. This doesn't include Somalilanders though, they are mostly somehow cool at least with Ethiopians.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz, the childish "Somalis > Ethiopians" though :):)
Anyway, we are not occupying anything, if Ethiopia occupies something then that is the government. What has that to do with me can you explain? I am for example a democrat and liberal though and through. In my book any region that doesn't want to belong to Ethiopia should have a referendum and become independent if the people wants so. I don't believe in forced Ethiopianess.
Ethiopia also occupies Eritrean territory, Badme but most Eritreans don't go around and hate everything Ethiopian. They know whom to hate and target. They mostly focus on the government and TPLF but not on ordinary Ethiopians. That is way different when it comes to Somalis. Somalis just hate and hate and hate with so much ignorance. This doesn't include Somalilanders though, they are mostly somehow cool at least with Ethiopians.

Somaliland and Djibouti are liberal Somalis and tend to not hate Ethiopia. However, they still dislike Ethiopians for occupying a Somali territory. Somalis are not ignorant people and believe me, they do not hate random Ethiopians like Afar, Oromo, Sidamo or any other innocent tribes in Ethiopia. They mostly hate the Abyssinians lol and when Somalis diss Ethiopians, they are talking about the dominant group in power the Habeshas. Let's be honest here, Ethiopianess doesn't exist. When the world thinks of Ethiopia, they think of the Habesha people since the official language is Amharic. They are culturally and religiously dominate in Ethiopia. They also politically rule Ethiopia. The other tribes are simply your subjects and when Menelik and other Amharic rulers tried doing that with Somalis, he failed because Somalis are proud people that can never allow themselves to be ruled or controlled by anyone. Sorry, if you think Somalis are hateful then you're the ignorant one.

Anyways good luck educating Somalis but do it in a smart way.

Ethiopian food is unique and is truly indigenous, including the staples. Somalian food is just Indian food, just as Swahili food is. Indigenous Somali food is boiled meat.

On the history aspect you can't really compare us. We have recorded history since before you guys even existed. It's like comparing Rome to native Americans, shit is just laughable. @Factz

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ethiopian food is unique and is truly indigenous, including the staples. Somalian food is just Indian food, just as Swahili food. Indigenous Somali food is boiled meat.

On the history aspect you can't really compare us. We have recorded history since before you guys even existed. It's like comparing Rome to native Americans, shit is just laughable. @Factz

Swahili food originated from Somalia. Southern Arabia cuisine also originated from Somalia. Indians we might got some of their food powder but they also got some of our stuff too. Somali cuisine is very diverse, rich and some of the best in Africa while Habesha food is simply Anjera with raw meat and in terms of history we date back to the Land of Punt, Macrobia and Somali city-states. Why do y'all date back? Agewi Kingdoms like Axum and D'met? Those were like Southern Arabian influence.

f*ck outta here! :childplease::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts