Edna Aden was brave during the 1977 liberation war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
His fame was during the union and he's a somali icon. Stop with your faqash semantics and give the man his just dues
Famous in the North back then and he's gone full circle back to you guys so give it a rest I know you know you love him but enough! Jesus!

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Famous in the North back then and he's gone full circle back to you guys so give it a rest I know you know you love him but enough! Jesus!

Your a faqash, and it becomes more clear as days pass. So he went full circle because he lives in burco? He travels the world to all inclusive somali events you faqash rat. He karbashed Afweyne I know that's why you won't hold him at the national level:childplease:, just admit it. Afweyne even tried to form a new government using hadraawi and other isaaq poets telling them they're the most national ppl he's met :chrisfreshhah:

Hubble

VIP
Your a faqash, and it becomes more clear as days pass. So he went full circle because he lives in burco? He travels the world to all inclusive somali events you faqash rat. He karbashed Afweyne I know that's why you won't hold him at the national level:childplease:, just admit it. Afweyne even tried to form a new government using hadraawi and other isaaq poets telling them they're the most national ppl he's met :chrisfreshhah:

Afweyne candhada ka wass.

The way you're catching feelings over Hadrwaawi being a Somalilander and not from Somalia is weird and contradictory to your usual self. He can't be a national icon to a foreign country and his Waaberi days are all he's known for. He can go to a million events but he hasn't produced anything anywhere near what he used to in those days. Name one post Waaberi song or song we all know of?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Afweyne candhada ka wass.

The way you're catching feelings over Hadrwaawi being a Somalilander and not from Somalia is weird and contradictory to your usual self. He can't be a national icon to a foreign country and his Waaberi days are all he's known for. He can go to a million events but he hasn't produced anything anywhere near what he used to in those days. Name one post Waaberi song or song we all know of?

So do you consider him a somali icon? Dadka iyo siyaasada kala saar

waraabe

Your superior
Uf i hate poetry, this is the lowest form of human creativity. Its akined to gossip and small talk , people who cant master any other craft.

No offense but It is true when they say Koonfur is uncultured. Poetry is for the cultured and civilized people, stick to the niiko

Hubble

VIP
So do you consider him a somali icon? Dadka iyo siyaasada kala saar

You called him a national icon of Somalia which is different to being an icon and Somali obviously. He is iconic because of his lyrics and poems from Somali music's heyday. All I'm saying is that he's your national icon and that this is his choice.

She got military training in 1976 and was then the vice chairman of women militias and during the war she used to transport wounded troops taken them from the front Lines to the Hospitals in hargesia while ethiopian Airplanes was chasing them
she's useless and we don't care about that

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
No offense but It is true when they say Koonfur is uncultured. Poetry is for the cultured and civilized people, stick to the niiko
You try to compensate your lack of history with poetry. You never had a president, u never had a kingdom, you never had a city.You were a bunch of uncivilized reer badiyo before the British came. But then again, we all need entertainers

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You try to compensate your lack of history with poetry. You never had a president, u never had a kingdom, you never had a city.You were a bunch of uncivilized reer badiyo before the British came. But then again, we all need entertainers
:childplease: Let me simply deflate your contrabaqash. Peoples true colors become transparent when faced with adversity. After the central government collapsed everyone went back to being who they were, and we know who's civilized and who's a war mongering lowlife:chrisfreshhah:.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You called him a national icon of Somalia which is different to being an icon and Somali obviously. He is iconic because of his lyrics and poems from Somali music's heyday. All I'm saying is that he's your national icon and that this is his choice.

So hes no longer a national icon because the union dissolved? So are waaberi no longer national icons since some of them hailed from pre waqooyi somali republic? He's a national icon for somalia because he speaks for them till today. And the walk for peace during the warlord era is proof for that, not to mention the countless talks he gives for somalis from all somaliweyn to return to peace...like I said dadka iyo siyaasada kala saar

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Hadraawi is the poet of poets for Somaliwayn and yes Hargeisa waa hoyga suugaanta. You guys need to lay off the haterade and give credit where it's due. I don't agree with the secession of the North but I admire any good news from all corners of the Peninsula.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Uf i hate poetry, this is the lowest form of human creativity. Its akined to gossip and small talk , people who cant master any other craft.

Gabay iyo Geel is the most valued thing in Somali culture. Poetry in itself is an art, if it's such a low form of creativity could you ever produce a poem with greater meaning than Hadraawi. Hadalka waa tix iyo tiraab sxb. The Arabs against Islam even tried to disprove the holiness of the Quran by coming up with poetry (though they failed miserably).

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Hadraawi isn't pro Somaliland.

Go meet him at city plaza hotel in new burco where he chills most days of the week and ask him for yourself. I remeber this guy would tell me his conversations with siyad barre when he was getting locked up and how siyaad would try and bribe him with land, cars, houses, and money to stop making poetry against himsiilaanyolaugh

He is you ass self hating .
Why do you hate your people so much

I am Garré

Go meet him at city plaza hotel in new burco where he chills most days of the week and ask him for yourself. I remeber this guy would tell me his conversations with siyad barre when he was getting locked up and how siyaad would try and bribe him with land, cars, houses, and money to stop making poetry against himsiilaanyolaugh

He's not pro Somaliland. He said in some video on YouTube he believes in the unity of Somalia. Besides, East Burco people prefer Al Itihad rule than Somaliland rule.

Even Ibrahim Maygaag (RIP) and his wife and grown children are pro Somalia.

Alot of the people you think were pro are really not.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I am Garré

He's not pro Somaliland. He said in some video on YouTube he believes in the unity of Somalia. Besides, East Burco people prefer Al Itihad rule than Somaliland rule.

Even Ibrahim Maygaag (RIP) and his wife and grown children are pro Somalia.

Alot of the people you think were pro are really not.

Reer waqooyi in general are the most nationilistic somalis i've seen. All of us want better for our koonfur brothers, but we're not naive sxb. Growing up back home i've never met a pro "union" Isaaq, whether hadraawi or his brother hure walanwal. The Hawiye and darood destroyed any future cohesion for the somali populace with their unquenchable thirst for power and xaraan money:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending