Edna Aden was brave during the 1977 liberation war

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got military training in 1976 and was then the vice chairman of women militias and during the war she used to transport wounded troops taken them from the front Lines to the Hospitals in hargesia while ethiopian Airplanes was chasing them

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
That's not why it's because she hates Somalia so why would we see her a national icon?

Hadraawi is a national icon and possibly the most influential somali alive yet he's pro Somaliland. The same goes for Edna Aden. You don't have to sing somaliyey tooso and eat cambuulo to be a iconic figure

Hubble

VIP
Hadraawi is a national icon and possibly the most influential somali alive yet he's pro Somaliland. The same goes for Edna Aden. You don't have to sing somaliyey tooso and eat cambuulo to be a iconic figure

Not for Somalia. He was in the past a national icon in Somalia but not any more. Same goes for Edna Aden. They're both Somaliland icons now.

waraabe

Your superior
Not for Somalia. He was in the past a national icon in Somalia but not any more. Same goes for Edna Aden. They're both Somaliland icons now.

You are absolutely correct like mo Farah, rageh Omar and all of our famous sons and daughters. Come to think about it, who have you guys got

Hubble

VIP
You are absolutely correct like mo Farah, rageh Omar and all of our famous sons and daughters. Come to think about it, who have you guys got

We don't want them. No one understands Hadrwaawis lahjad and Edna is uncouth in her speech. We have Mama Xaawo who does a lot more than Aden but she's dignified in her duty to help Somali people and we love her. As for poets there are too many to count.

waraabe

Your superior
We don't want them. No one understands Hadrwaawis lahjad and Edna is uncouth in her speech. We have Mama Xaawo who does a lot more than Aden but she's dignified in her duty to help Somali people and we love her. As for poets there are too many to count.

Lol I never heard of this mama xaawo but good luck

It is unfortunate for you most important and famous somali are from somaliland

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

:damedamn: Hadraawi did a peace walk from Burco to kismaayo, and is the greatest somali poet ever. It's not our fault yall don't know somali. Matter of fact what poets do yall even have in koonfuria:childplease:

Hubble

VIP
Lol I never heard of this mama xaawo but good luck

It is unfortunate for you most important and famous somali are from somaliland

She is internationally known and her daughter are also doctors.

As for famous Somalis well, we have a lot of successful people who aren't in the media.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Most influential Somalis are from Somaliland. I cant believe she said our poets are too many count, I dare you to name one :chrisfreshhah:

Hubble

VIP
:damedamn: Hadraawi did a peace walk from Burco to kismaayo, and is the greatest somali poet ever. It's not our fault yall don't know somali. Matter of fact what poets do yall even have in koonfuria:childplease:

When was the peace walk?

His famous poems were from the old era, I personally like two very much but since then he's not produced anything for a non Somaliland audience.

Hubble

VIP
Most influential Somalis are from Somaliland. I cant believe she said our poets are too many count, I dare you to name one :chrisfreshhah:

Every Southern town has a famous poet but they weren't all making songs for Waaberi so you wouldn't know them.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
When was the peace walk?

His famous poems were from the old era, I personally like two very much but since then he's not produced anything for a non Somaliland audience.

I exaggerated but it was from mogadishu to kismaayo, around 2002-2003. And his poems are general, and for all somalis so I don't know what you're talking about???? The only ones that were specific was during Afweyne time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts