Edna Adan Ismail wants Somaliland children to be forced to learn French

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
She has done so much for women. I went to visit her hospital when it was opening

She trained so many midwives which are then sent back to their villages and towns to help their communities. :salute:

We need to make a huge statue of her in central hargeisa :banderas:

Excellent idea sxb! Statue for the one and only Edna Adan. Her hospital is among the top 50 hospitals in Africa.

:salute:

Gambar

VIP
She's a great woman. I can't believe she's nearly 80.

I heard her and Cigaal divorced because she didn't want to have children. But they had a good relationship as he helped her get the land for the Maternity hospital.

She's a good woman. I visited her hospital around the time she was being filmed for the half the sky documentary.

waraabe

Your superior

I heard her and Cigaal divorced because she didn't want to have children. But they had a good relationship as he helped her get the land for the Maternity hospital.

She's a good woman. I visited her hospital around the time she was being filmed for the half the sky documentary.

Yes I remember lot of poor women going to her hospital. I heard that those who can afford it pay for the service while those who can't don't pay

Bohol

VIP

She indeed do something good for Hargeisa but sometimes she is a bit cuckoo like Faysal Ali Waraabe in her interviews.

latest

Gambar

VIP
Yes I remember lot of poor women going to her hospital. I heard that those who can afford it pay for the service while those who can't don't pay
Yes sometimes she goes to badiye to help women. She also has fundraisers to gather funds for equipment. I remember my family donating to her hospital before it opened. She also has a store that sells merchandise to help pay the bills to keep the hospital running. She's a really pleasant woman.

She indeed do something good for Hargeisa but sometimes she is a bit cuckoo like Faysal Ali Waraabe in her interviews.

latest

I think it's just the age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts