Economic reach of Xamar

Abaq

VIP
The other day, I heard something fascinating. OGs from deep in Isiolo county Kenya have recently turned their camel trade towards Xamar. The biggest profits in the animal markets of NFD these days is in supplying the boom town that is Xamar.

And before you bring HAG into this, they are all OGs from the herder to the seller in Xamar. It seems everyone is in on the boom happening there. Soon, Xamar unukaa leh @bidenkulaha @Prince of HS :denzelnigga:

Abaq

VIP
God bless HAG for finally giving up their mooryaan ways just a little to allow us all to make a quick buck off them

Even then Kenyan Darods are risking the Shabaab infested lands to head to the blessed HAG market I told @DR OSMAN Mudulood leadership equals prosperity to all in Somalia. You are only telling us what we who regularly visit the city know. When the Ferfer-Xamar corridor is cleared the Ethiopian Darods shall also also fall into my economic hegemony the Id00rs businesses have been enjoying unchecked monopoly in that region.

@Nilotic waryaa I've seen you getting fooled by your Darod friends who convinced you they are hot shit in Somalia. Listen mate Somalia has a beesha dhexe, the glue that holds and defines the shape of all Somalis and it's the blessed Hiraab. I don'twant to hear you hyping those who abandon their own tuulo to invest in another mans lands.

Ogaden have always been the daroods with the most presence in Mogadishu post 1991 albeit very small compared to Mogadishu overall gdp makers. They are also not an enemy of ours as they usually do not come with problems. They are making big bucks and obviously we still benefit from the taxes they pay at Mogadishu port :mjdontkno: It’s a win win for us both. Guul OG and continue spreading your balls across kismaayo and JL

Why do we keep seeing the same kind of threads everyday?

Every single day you idiots make some post like this that has zero substance, revolving only around qabyaalad.

There is no meaningful discussion that can be had.

Even then Kenyan Darods are risking the Shabaab infested lands to head to the blessed HAG market I told @DR OSMAN Mudulood leadership equals prosperity to all in Somalia. You are only telling us what we who regularly visit the city know. When the Ferfer-Xamar corridor is cleared the Ethiopian Darods shall also also fall into my economic hegemony the Id00rs businesses have been enjoying unchecked monopoly in that region.

@Nilotic waryaa I've seen you getting fooled by your Darod friends who convinced you they are hot shit in Somalia. Listen mate Somalia has a beesha dhexe, the glue that holds and defines the shape of all Somalis and it's the blessed Hiraab. I don'twant to hear you hyping those who abandon their own tuulo to invest in another mans lands.
Post AS, anything below galkacyo and above middle Jubba + DDSI (especially the fertile shabelle part) will all come back to using Mogadishu port. That’s what @DR OSMAN fears so much

cow

VIP
The other day, I heard something fascinating. OGs from deep in Isiolo county Kenya have recently turned their camel trade towards Xamar. The biggest profits in the animal markets of NFD these days is in supplying the boom town that is Xamar.

And before you bring HAG into this, they are all OGs from the herder to the seller in Xamar. It seems everyone is in on the boom happening there. Soon, Xamar unukaa leh @bidenkulaha @Prince of HS :denzelnigga:

There is no ogadeen anywhere near isiolo.

Laagite

الداروودي
There are but majority of Darood there is Harti Dhulbahante with minority of MJ and Warsan. I met a warsan elder from Isiolo when I was in Nairobi they speak a funny version of Somali due to isolation. It goes like this Harti(Dhulo majority) , Isaaq(GX) and Absame.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Why do we keep seeing the same kind of threads everyday?

Every single day you idiots make some post like this that has zero substance, revolving only around qabyaalad.

There is no meaningful discussion that can be had.
I agree this forum have fallen down badly

cow

VIP
There are but majority of Darood there is Harti Dhulbahante with minority of MJ and Warsan. I met a warsan elder from Isiolo when I was in Nairobi they speak a funny version of Somali due to isolation. It goes like this Harti(Dhulo majority) , Isaaq(GX) and Absame.

I have been to isiolo it is not that far from Nairobi.

Isiolo is mainly borana. I even met a large reer diini community. There is zero ogadeen camels anywhere near isiolo. The guy is clearly lying through his teeth.

Laagite

الداروودي
somali economy is the same as 500 years ago, just shipping animals from the coast.
Saw a Somali camel breed in one of those camel riding thing in Dubai, Emaratis fooled ajnabis into thinking they ajnabi geels but i knew from the frame that geel came from Somalia.

Laagite

الداروودي
I have been to isiolo it is not that far from Nairobi.

Isiolo is mainly borana. I even met a large reer diini community. There is zero ogadeen camels anywhere near isiolo. The guy is clearly lying through his teeth.
i met some communities that i never knew lived in Kenya before thanks to my reer NFD guide, s/o to beesha Cawilyahan

Abaq

VIP

They use the money they make in Xamar to build villas in Kismayo, Garissa, and flats in Nairobi. I saw it with my own eyes. They are very smart, earn big bucks abroad and use it to build your house

Abaq

VIP
Ogaden have always been the daroods with the most presence in Mogadishu post 1991 albeit very small compared to Mogadishu overall gdp makers. They are also not an enemy of ours as they usually do not come with problems. They are making big bucks and obviously we still benefit from the taxes they pay at Mogadishu port :mjdontkno: It’s a win win for us both. Guul OG and continue spreading your balls across kismaayo and JL
They don't use Xamar port, Jubbaland uses Kismayo port and NFD uses it as well as Mombasa. Soon we will use Lamu port as well. But a pro business Xamar is good for us. We earn good money supplying you guys and we then use that money to invest in our lands

Abaq

VIP
You really need to stop talking about things you don't know. I'm not talking about Isiolo town but Isiolo county. OG live in Kina sub-county of Isiolo which they kicked the Boran out of in 2019

They use the money they make in Xamar to build villas in Kismayo, Garissa, and flats in Nairobi. I saw it with my own eyes. They are very smart, earn big bucks abroad and use it to build your house
HAG=Business. That's why you should always welcome our leadership. We have always been business friendly and it's due to our ancestors conquering a trading center and melting pot 4 centuries ago, OG making a profit by providing a service to my city is something I take pride in.

You just saw a glimpse of the huge profit margins in Xamar. Imagine how much my rural community makes providing agricultural goods and livestock to the vast majority of the city's population. Everyone can eat with me because I'm literally too full.
:childplease::rejoice:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good news Somalia needs interconnectedness to improve clan relations. Everyone should do business in Xamar and all regions should see development and trade spread everywhere.

Rakoon

Secessionist
The closest 🐫 farm was 10 minutes walk from where I rent my villa in xamar this summer
$2.5 for one litter of freshly milked cano geel but no walk ins only for regular customers or calling in advance

Trending

Latest posts