Ebola now in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
That’s what they get for stealing NFD from us :damedamn: thankfully Ebola is a Bantu virus, our small nosed straight haired geeljires in NFD will be safe

Imagine if it reaches Somalia? It will wipe out entire generations and regions. You know what!! it might be tragic at first, but it has the potential to solve our 30+years impasse just like how the Tsunami solved the war between Aceh and Indonesia. A tragedy that gave birth to peace.

Imagine if it reaches Somalia? It will wipe out entire generations and regions. You know what!! it might be tragic at first, but it has the potential to solve our 30+years impasse just like how the Tsunami solved the war between Aceh and Indonesia. A tragedy that gave birth to peace.
Its cool youre non-muslim and all
But you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh that is horrible news, ebola is the worst virus in the world. I hope
@Libaaxseendheer

I haven’t mentioned any religion, what’s the connection?

No muslim would ever wish for a virus that kills 'generations and regions', sxb that is pure hatred and evil suggestion. I would seriously advice u to take a break from the internet and reflect on ur morality even if you lack faith. I believe u are better than this :)

Nacala.....wanting ebola to kill innocent somalis now? @Knowles can you discipline this kangaroo for us daaamn

“Imagine if” is not wishing. Secondly, if it has reached Kenya, what will stop reaching us? I don’t believe in superstition, I’m a pragmatic kind of guy.

Check Crow’s post and what did he ask? Too many emotional weak guys.

oh that is horrible news, ebola is the worst virus in the world. I hope

No muslim would ever wish for a virus that kills 'generations and regions', sxb that is pure hatred and evil suggestion. I would seriously advice u to take a break from the internet and reflect on ur morality even if you lack faith. I believe u are better than this :)

Couldnt agree more brother

Well, shit.

Though Ebola is scary, only 11,323 people died, so no cause of concern for mass extinction. I'm curious if the woman is going to survive now that the world has an antidote for the virus, you never know with Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending