East african thread gets Bantus heated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Didn't say it was justifiable, just that it could be worse

And I could ask the same about your country.
:mjlol:

They have an entire system of color, like something you'd find in other mullato/mestizo countries in places like South America.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They get treated like fellow Ethiopians.

lol that's a complete lie.

SmartSelectImage_2017-08-22-12-54-12.png

An entire system devoted to color, with the blackest of all deemed simply "slave"

View attachment 27816
An entire system devoted to color, with the blackest of all deemed simply "slave"
Lol That's not a system, you can be black as midnight and be habesha. They use the word for red to mean lighter person, just as every country does. You're showing some outdated words from the 15th century. Bariya doesn't mean a black person it means a slave. I have never even heard that word spoken in person. 90% of those words are probably extinct or rarely used.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol That's not a system, you can be black as midnight and be habesha. They use the word for red to mean lighter person, just as every country does. You're showing some outdated words from the 15th century. Bariya doesn't mean a black person it means a slave. I have never even heard that word spoken in person. 90% of those words are probably extinct or rarely used.

Ok EIDF

:comeon:

I have never seen a non-American culture have so many slurs for black people

Are we going to act like Habesha Ethiopians don't get very angry when somebody compares them to the tribals? Like many Ethiopians don't constantly say they aren't related to other non cushitic blacks? Like the Italians are the ones that had to get rid of slavery against the Nilotes? LOL

Ethiopians are racist but they are more conceded. Somalis are just racist and open about it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its always fascinating to see Somali's be against blacks.:mjpls:

Reminds me of the Chappelle skit where the black blind guy was at a KKK meeting

That said, fighting the Bantu expansion needs to be rallied for in the streets of Mogadishu:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts