East african thread gets Bantus heated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
What she did was wrong but wasn't racist. All the Somalis being racist in the comments is what I'm referring to.
okay I just scrolled down....
IMG_3411.jpg
IMG_3412.jpg

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That Rogen guy is amongst the worst online Somali racists. Those Somali supremacist Twitter accounts that hide behind pictures of Somali warriors always request him when they want someone to curse a madow out for any reason whatsoever

What's funny is that if a Muslim calls him out he'll delete the tweet immediately

we are even more racist than the caadans :drakekidding:
In the defense of racist Somalis at least they don't attack people they hate in the streets or try to kill them, they keep their racism to themselves or online behind a picture of somebody else
:kanyeshrug:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That Rogen guy is amongst the worst online Somali racists ever Those Somali supremacist Twitter accounts that hide behind pictures of Somali warriors always request him when they want someone to curse a madow out for any reason whatsoever

What's funny is that if a Muslim calls him out he'll delete the tweet immediately

In the defense of racist Somalis at least they don't attack people they hate in the streets or try to kill them, they keep their racism to themselves or online behind a picture of somebody else
I am in a Somali twitter GC of 25, very racist too and they attack madows, pakis, basically anyone :damn:

we are even more racist than the caadans :drakekidding:
I don't think being racist is something to be proud of.
That Rogen guy is amongst the worst online Somali racists ever Those Somali supremacist Twitter accounts that hide behind pictures of Somali warriors always request him when they want someone to curse a madow out for any reason whatsoever

Thats not justifiable, and it's because they aren't the majority in the west. I wonder what they do to people in Somalia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending