East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us Somalis are the darkest people in Africa other than South Sudanese people. Only the Habesha people are light skinned.

Weren't you the one broadcasting how light-skinned you are in every thread lol does this mean you habasha? Or you the only light-skinned Somali? Istustus much.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Safiyas right we don't even have to try. Flower filter+lip syncing a drake song watch them come running

as soon as they see you in real life

1323339138_c98dc28ceb.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Weren't you the one broadcasting how light-skinned you are in every thread lol does this mean you habasha? Or you the only light-skinned Somali? Istustus much.

He threw some shade on all faraaxs globally a few hours ago. He claimed we were all darkies. He surely is not a light skin.

Or maybe he is just like me, barely qualifying as light skin. Barely nikka.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

waan cadahey lakiin nimanka cadniin kuma qurxoona ayaa la i oran jiirey, kolkaas aan qoraxda is dhigaa sidaan u madowbaado :cool:

Same color as South Sudanese people.

If you want to see Somalis look at the men, who are always dark for some reason. It's rare for me to come across a light skinned Somali guy.

Dhaato became national dance for all Somalis from SL to NFD not just tribal dance

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We got privileges now :gladbron:

Smh that Jamaican gyal is just looking for something to complain about or shes got some sort of personal issues with EA's :heh:

Height is also dependent on your nutrition just as much as genetics. If you eat lots of meat and drink milk you are going to become one tall ass nigga. Not sure what the light skin has to do with but I have been told the same thing by parents. K5 somalis are tall and light af, OG's more than others surprisingly.

Why are these nappy hairs hating on us though, many of us got fuller lips and dark skin? African Americans and their slave mentality wallahi :ileycry:.
Hating on their fellow blacks cause they don't exactly look 'black'.

Marehan and dhulo also are tall and have light skin.

I've been telling you guys for years that this whole Black-Lives-Matter shtick was no good for our people.

All of these homeless and identity-starved Somalis you see on Twitter are openly begging for acceptance from these Black-Americans, only to be turned away.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've been telling you guys for years that this whole Black-Lives-Matter shtick was no good for our people.

All of these homeless and identity-starved Somalis you see on Twitter are openly begging for acceptance from these Black-Americans, only to be turned away.
I hate SJW Somalis, but I support BLM because their cause will help us as well. Lets face it, to racist white cops, a Somali is just another type of . They wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on a Somali man. They treat them the same as an African-American.

Don't conflate BLM with SJWs. BLM is advocating a cause that has real life implications. SJWs are just professional victims, cry babies and complainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.