East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
According to a black local journalist East Africans have a privilege just like Whites. And according to her, All East Africans are light skinned.

How do you use your East African privileges SSpot?

We're still fighting for their cause
I'm even seeing these SJWs siding with the madows on this:bell:

Wallahi, these madows just love to be victims of something
IMG_1285.JPG

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I blame this on Drake, ever since he mentioned East Africa, all the other Africans and Blacks started resenting us. I miss the days where I used to tell others that Somalia was in East Africa, the Horn of Africa. :wow1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I blame this Drake, ever since he mentioned East Africa, all the other Africans and Blacks started resenting us. I miss the days where I used to tell others that Somalia was in East Africa, the Horn of Africa. :wow1:

On one hand I don't have to point out somalia on a map anymore and that's cool

On the other hand I think I lowkey miss that ambiguity and mystique :tocry:

White kids say wallahi now :jcoleno:

This is probably rage and jealousy
Let these sheboons stay mad, it's probably because their men would happily go out with an East African or any other race rather than AA women:ftw9nwa:

Stay mad

maestro

Cultural revolution
My goodness are they serious :chrisfreshhah:look at all this privilege i have as a Caucasian man with lose curls and a thin nose.

they are basically saying "You are not black stop trynna be like us" :ivers:

But the only time they want to associate with you is when they want to steal your accomplishment.

Twitter SJWs and black culture vultures should stop embarrassing themselves and just do what most of us did and reject the black American label. You will save your culture in the process and not have people try and claim your shit. Win-win:manny:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
f*ck all them. Let them all eat each other. I was seeing all that shit on Twitter today. If retarded Somalis want to join these radical Black Nationalists, let them and let them fight it out.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My goodness are they serious :chrisfreshhah:look at all this privilege i have as a Caucasian man with lose curls and a thin nose.

they are basically saying "You are not black stop trynna be like us" :ivers:

But the only time they want to associate with you is when they want to steal your accomplishment.

Twitter SJWs and black culture vultures should stop embarrassing themselves and just do what most of us did and reject the black American label. You will save your culture in the process and not have people try and claim your shit. Win-win:manny:

i ignore america entirely when it comes to race relations :kanyeshrug:

I use it to bully other Africans :mjlaugh:

But man that girl is wack
I think it's just weird and awkward as f*ck

I'll have this black guy I know who's in the class next to mine ask me what I do to my hair :kodaksmiley: Told him "nothing" but he seemed perplexed

And this other black chick said to me as I walked pasted her " Hey @Discontinous , you and me have the same hair , but yours is real though lol"

:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Same chick asked me in class if she could touch my hair too :holeup::hova:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think it's just weird and awkward as f*ck

I'll have this black guy I know who's in the class next to mine ask me what I do to my hair :kodaksmiley: Told him "nothing" but he seemed perplexed

And this other black chick said to me as I walked pasted her " Hey @Discontinous , you and me have the same hair , but yours is real though lol"

:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Same chick asked me in class if she could touch my hair too :holeup::hova:

sxb you don't need to tell me about hair

i know :mjcry:

also not sure why AAs have hair issues. they bald the least from what i've seen. generally thick heads of hair until their 50s :draketf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
somali girl is fine tbh

Us Somalis are the darkest people in Africa other than South Sudanese people. Only the Habesha people are light skinned.

nah fam. i mean we're not that might lighter overall but from a scale of south sudan black to algerian white i'm pretty sure we're somewhere in the middle.

you have angolans and a lot of places like chat and niger that have wavy hair and light skin

and i don't see those central niggas taking any heat :birdman:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No such thing as East African privilege. Loads of nonsense.

I will just say this though.

The rest of the Muslim world (Pakis, Turks, Arabs etc) are more friendly and on good terms with Somali Muslims than other West African Muslims. I've had random Turks and Bengalis offering me rides home and being overly nice for no reason. Like, Somalis are actually friends with other Muslim ethnic groups but I've rarely seen a Nigerian Muslim hang out with a Kurdish Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending