East African Federation is a danger to Somalis and the rest of the Horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are too keen to latch on to these labels. Self-hater, afrocentric, bantu, and blah blah blah. I'm here to enlighten y'all but first purge these overhyped weightless terms from your vocab if you thirst to dispel yourself from western indoctrination. :ahh:

hahaha come on im not that bad, at least im not a self hater, u never know i might roll up to finland and start lecturing the somalis there
I agree self hating is bad, but so is overly self loving yourself. It blinds you from seeing your faults and working on them and makes you think you are better than everybody. Its always good to find that delicate balance between self hate and self love. And that sounds nice, maybe the youth can benifit from your talks. What is your qualifications if i may ask?

People are too keen to latch on to these labels. Self-hater, afrocentric, bantu, and blah blah blah. I'm here to enlighten y'all but first purge these overhyped weightless terms from your vocab if you thirst to dispel yourself from western indoctrination. :ahh:
Teach me your ways senpai
hqdefault.jpg

S

Signiaaa

The hyena who made this thread doesn't understand that their race was not meant to survive. You will fall one way or the other

Apollo

VIP
But I'm surprised no Cushtite ever created a political identity based on Pro-Cushiticism

The Italians came close to creating a unified Pan-Horn of Africa country (Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia) but World War II diverted Italy's attention from the Horn to Europe.

If Hitler never existed and there wasn't a World War II, Somalia may have never existed either. Pretty freakish if you think about it.

480px-Italian_East_Africa.png

C

Chris

None of those were created by bantus, just becaue they have a flat nose doesn't mean they are bantu :dead:

Pretty sure the top left is an ancient Nigerian artifact. Now all of a sudden when the people with flat-noses you normally & indiscriminately refer to as a Bantu, are no longer Bantu once they have history :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Some of you people are such idiots.

S

Shamis

The Italians came close to creating a unified Pan-Horn of Africa country (Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia) but World War II diverted Italy's attention from the Horn to Europe.

If Hitler never existed and there wasn't a World War II, Somalia may have never existed either. Pretty freakish if you think about it.

480px-Italian_East_Africa.png

God bless Hitler.

S

Shamis

Lol it does!

I'm 100% certain that Ethiopia will disintegrate if they don't respect Oromo. Their docile nature is holding that country together but the Xabasha are hellbent on ticking them off.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We woulda still been colonized of it wasn't for that madman

Noolow Jaalle Hitler

:rejoice:

S

Shamis

The influence that Austrian high school dropout had on subsequent world history is mind boggling.:faysalwtf:

Colonialism would never have ended. White people wouldn't have started 'caring' about human rights or racism. Segregation would still be practiced in USA. No NGOs in Africa just straight up white colonies. It's a gift from heaven.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Pretty sure the top left is an ancient Nigerian artifact. Now all of a sudden when the people with flat-noses you normally & indiscriminately refer to as a Bantu, are no longer Bantu once they have history :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Some of you people are such idiots.

:what:Did I say all flat-nosed people are Bantu? I said the exact opposite you slow c*nt.
Pastor Google taught me Tsoede Art belongs to the great Yoruba tribe, tell me when Yorubas became Bantu? :heh: The vast majority of Nigerians are not even Bantu.

C

Chris

:what:Did I say all flat-nosed people are Bantu? I said the exact opposite you slow c*nt.
Pastor Google taught me Tsoede Art belongs to the great Yoruba tribe, tell me when Yorubas became Bantu? :heh: The vast majority of Nigerians are not even Bantu.

Yeah right, like you've never referred to an AA as Bantu before. Stfu with your lies fruitcup.

My point was, normally you would refer to a 'flat-nose' black person as Bantu regardless if they actually were or not. Only reason you didn't in this case is because you're salty they actually have a much better history than your receding hairline having, burnt skillet head ass!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Yeah right, like you've never referred to an AA as Bantu before. Stfu with your lies fruitcup.

My point was, normally you would refer to a 'flat-nose' black person as Bantu regardless if they actually were or not. Only reason you didn't in this case is because you're salty they actually have a much better history than your receding hairline having, burnt skillet head ass!

So this nigga signs up to Sspot, accuses people of things then gets angry when he's told he's wrong coolio

Yoruba =/= Bantu, stop crying over it :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending