East African Federation is a danger to Somalis and the rest of the Horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
somalis should join together with their fellow cushtics, even the habashas are closer to us than any bantu or arab,
we should leave the arab league and african union, both keep dividing our people and stealing our wealth

I guarantee you bantus are more divided than you think :russ:
And yall niggas out here talking about cushitic nationalism:russ:
Africans, man :russ:

Land of Punt

bantus are divided for sure, which is why they have never created anything in their history
but us cushtics can go back to when were creating empires such as the punt,adal,ajuran etc

bantus are divided for sure, which is why they have never created anything in their history
but us cushtics can go back to when were creating empires such as the punt,adal,ajuran etc
Those were all somali empires btw excluding punt, who's whereabouts are debated. :comeon: The average cushite is tribalistic as f*ck, what makes you think he will give up his tribal allegiance to some vague idea fleshed out by white anthropologists. Just keepin it real :browtf:

Land of Punt

ur right, somalis are triblistc, but then dont all somali tribes come from one tribe, somali always go for whats in their best interests, its not like those tribes were at war for 1000s of years, also punt location has been found, its captial was zelia in north somalia, the empire stretched from the north somalia, to highland ethiopia, to parts of coastal yeman, its inhabitants were the ancestors of both somalis and ethiopians, punts second city was axum in ethiopia

This might sound pessimistic but I dont believe a united cushitic union is possible. We occupy the most dirt poor regions, we have inter clan/tribal divisions between ourselves, we can't really communicate in a single tongue, Most of them are not even aware beyond their ethnicity that the term cushitic even exists! I think we are better off focusing on our own interest as somalis before we even think about joining any union, That goes to the useless arab union as well. We should leave that thing asap imo

Lmao I just caught this. You can't be serious to think we are the only people in Africa with a history my dude. Get off your high horse :chrisfreshhah:
benin_head.jpg
5507ffdad2cef68fccbaa6d41aa10435.jpg

timbuktu2-600x400.jpg
Facts-about-Ancient-Africa.jpg

Land of Punt

none of them are bantus tho, their nubians or arabs, other african groups had GREAT history, the bebers, the habeshas, nubians, even arabs, but bantus no,
i mean come on, bantu have never created even a written language,
somali was written the same as amartic once

none of them are bantus tho, their nubians or arabs, other african groups had GREAT history, the bebers, the habeshas, nubians, even arabs, but bantus no,
Because Zulu kingdom never happened! Let's forget about Mutapa empire! And the Maravi empire! Mapungubwe who?

Land of Punt

yh the greatest empire on earth right, an army of naked spear chucking bantu killing native bushman, then getting destroyed by 100 boars...
better than rome

Somali language was written in 1972, stop acting like its been around forever Arabic has been the traditional language for recording. And really bruh? Thats your rebuttal? The first pic is a bust of an ancient Ghanaian king, far away from a nubian or arabian, second is of a traditional hausa warrior, deffo not nubian or arab, 3rd is of a famous mosque in Mali erected by a fulani emperor. Bruh if you'e going to derail the thread with your unwarranted bantu hating atleast make it worthwhile

Land of Punt

hahaha, it was rewritten in 1972 in latin, but somali historical before arabic had its own written script, which was close to the ethiopian,
i dont undertand why u are ass licking people who hate ur sight, the facts are faluni are not bantu,
all bantus have done is provide slaves for the arabs and europeans, they have never defeated a foriegn, all their countries were created by whites, while ethiopia (a hamatic country) was uncolonised while somalis led their fight until 1920 (when the british had to use planes to defeat us)
bantus are busy raping and mass killing somalis in kenya, but u wouldnt care, cuz its because u self hating freaks that somalia is such a mess, i hate arabs and bantus, and the only thing worse than both are their legions of somali ass lickers

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somali language was written in 1972, stop acting like its been around forever Arabic has been the traditional language for recording. And really bruh? Thats your rebuttal? The first pic is a bust of an ancient Ghanaian king, far away from a nubian or arabian, second is of a traditional hausa warrior, deffo not nubian or arab, 3rd is of a famous mosque in Mali erected by a fulani emperor. Bruh if you'e going to derail the thread with your unwarranted bantu hating atleast make it worthwhile
Sorry to burst your bubble but they use to exist somali language that was written differently then what you see today only some sub clans used it thoe:childplease:
@Geeljire probably has info about it I remember someone posting in somnet or here:browtf:

The Mali empire was one of the greatest empires the world has seen. And the Moors whose ruling extended from central Africa all the way across the Mediterranean sea and into Spain. They dominated.

Land of Punt

moors were native berbers, and so was mali, i dont get how ur not understanding their not bantu, and mali was not the greatest lol wtf are u smoking, axum empire was 100 times greater

Land of Punt

they were berbers(they were from north africa), are u even somali u sound like those crazy afro centric crazy freaks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending