East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
That's good they agree then. Let's get an agreement on cushiticism outside Somalis. :ohno:

As I said before, you have no option. Everyone is being forced to globalize. These are the options:

- EAF

- Pan-Horn

- Pan-Arab

Somali isolationism will not exist after ~2040.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Listen I don't want to continue derailing (even though my topic was moved here) but I'm not against cooperation with mutual benefit. However, a connection based on features or language family I'm against and this comes mainly from Somalis (online). In many cases our neighbours join in on attacks against Somalis for brownie points from others.
Why do you care you're a swahili speaker, :siilaanyolaugh:

We don't just share features also race culture and food
Now go back to you're kenyan village :siilaanyosmile:

As I said before, you have no option. Everyone is being forced to globalize. These are the options:

- EAF

- Pan-Horn

- Pan-Arab

That's still not my main point fams. Anyways the worlds going to shit so we'll see.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
@Apollo The EAF will cease to exist just like pan somalism itโ€™s just a phase.:siilaanyosmile:Wait till qabilism gets there.

Tukraq

VIP

- EAF

- Pan-Horn

- Pan-Arab

How about panafricanism:lolbron:
Half of the world already thinks weโ€™re a country:mjlol: I see the upside in the potential in ruling such a big area through meritocracy:fittytousand: as an MJ I have no doubt we would be a president of panafrica although I can see why the rest of you guys may have some worries:siilaanyosmile: the Bantus would outcompete you guys and youโ€™ll be marginalized:lolbron:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That's still not my main point fams. Anyways the worlds going to shit so we'll see.
to be fair we are already practicing somali isolationism
:mjlol:just in recent years we isolated from eachother based on qabils

so yeah somali isolationism was a failure:manny:

nothing wrong with trying something new perhaps a pan horn union isnt so bad
if we did well on our own i wouldn't mind

with the horn of africa and sudan we have a common origin history food culture and music,

Tukraq

VIP

with the horn of africa and sudan we have a common origin history food culture and music,
Speak for your self as a puntite qabil isolantism treated us well:dabcasar: the only way I would accept this Horn of Africa country is if we rule:fittytousand: otherwise isolation would be more preferred :mugshotman: although the Horn of Africa is way too small:yacadiim: I want to control the entire continent :siilaanyosmile:

That flag...
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

We need a modified version of this imperial flag:
1200px-Flag_of_Ethiopia_%281897-1936%3B_1941-1974%29.svg.png

I'd start off with replacing the green with navy blue & incorporate some Islamic symbolism which the lion will hold alongside the Christian symbols. My proposed flag will look aesthetic & glorious.
:drakewtf: you snapped.

Somalis are at a low point but inshallah will come back stronger.

Also if we're going back thousands of years might as well go even further back and claim all of humanity. Food wise Ethiopian food is similar in spices and pungency as Indian food which makes sense since they traded with them and ruled parts of them at some point and Sudan is just an extension of Egypt.

I don't believe we share any particularly close similarity to them and I don't consider them my people. A regional trade bloc is one thing but I'll never cosign erasing Somalis to join some group based on linguistic grouping.

Also I was woke to the issue posed by Oromos prior to this recent bad blood when others Somalis were claiming them as brothers and surprise it came to be.

Somalis are at a low point but inshallah will come back stronger.

Also if we're going back thousands of years might as well go even further back and claim all of humanity. Food wise Ethiopian food is similar in spices and pungency as Indian food which makes sense since they traded with them and ruled parts of them at some point and Sudan is just and extension of Egypt.

I don't believe we share any particularly close similarity to them and I don't consider them my people. A regional trade bloc is one thing but I'll never cosign erasing Somalis to join some linguistic grouping.

Also I was woke to the issue posed by Oromos prior to this recent bad blood when others Somalis were claiming them as brothers and surprise it came to be.

Same can be said about Somalis, there are so many different cultural differences amongst Somalis depending where you come from. The only thing that makes Somalis one ethnic group is language and religion. Nothing else.

Plus there are Somalis who share much more culturally and are more in common with their non Somali neighbours than other Somalis.

The Ciise are far closer to an Afar than to Somalis from Kenya or Tanzania.
Many Dir clans are far closer to Oromos culutrally than other Somalis too.

Same can be said about Somalis, there are so many different cultural differences amongst Somalis depending where you come from. The only thing that makes Somalis one ethnic group is language and religion. Nothing else.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Somalis are genetically, culturally, religiously, phenotypically, and linguistically similar. We are 1 ethnicity lol.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Somalis are genetically, culturally, religiously, phenotypically, and linguistically similar. We are 1 ethnicity lol.

The Western Ciise are closer to Afar than they are to other Somalis with the exception of Gadabursi and the western Habr Awal.

The Geri Darood are much closer to Jarso (Oromo) than they are to other Somalis.

Somalis are not all the same culturally.

The Western Ciise are closer to Afar than they are to other Somalis with the exception of Gadabursi and the western Habr Awal.

The Geri Darood are much closer to Jarso (Oromo) than they are to other Somalis.

Outliers who border others or assimilated others doesn't change the Somali ethnicity in of itself. The fact that you're even making this comparison is crazy. Do you really want to be connected to other ethnicities that bad?

VIP

Plus there are Somalis who share much more culturally and are more in common with their non Somali neighbours than other Somalis.

Many Dir clans are far closer to Oromos culutrally than other Somalis too.

This is a lie. With all due respect, don't speak for me, akhi.

Apollo

VIP

False..

This is not true.. I have seen genome-wide results of Ethiopian Somalis. The majority of them cluster near mainstream ethnic Somalis and are completely different from Oromos who instead have high levels of Omotic and Ethiosemitic.

You are reaching, look at this cluster analysis which includes Jigjiga Somalis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali_D samples includes both South and North Somalis.

ESomali_Pa are Jigjigans.

Oromos and Afars are genetically distinct from ethnic Somalis (due to drift primarily). Moreover, Somalis who border them are closer to other Somalis than they are to them, usually. Also, don't come with haplogroup nonsense, as autosomal ancestry overrides it.

Somalis are not indigenous to Tanzania, lmao.. They are recent migrants there. Just like they are to Saudi Arabia or Sweden.

By the way, who gives a shit about culture anyhow. Many diaspora Somalis are closer to Westerners culture-wise, but are still pure Somali ancestrally.

False..

This is not true.. I have seen genome-wide results of Ethiopian Somalis. The majority of them cluster near mainstream ethnic Somalis and are completely different from Oromos who instead have high levels of Omotic and Ethiosemitic.

You are reaching, look at this cluster analysis which includes Jigjiga Somalis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali_D samples includes both South and North Somalis.

ESomali_Pa are Jigjigans.

Oromos and Afars are genetically distinct from ethnic Somalis (due to drift primarily). Moreover, Somalis who border them are closer to other Somalis than they are to them, usually. Also, don't come with haplogroup nonsense, as autosomal ancestry overrides it.

Somalis are not indigenous to Tanzania, lmao.. They are recent migrants there. Just like they are to Saudi Arabia or Sweden.

By the way, who gives a shit about culture anyhow. Many diaspora Somalis are closer to Westerners culture-wise, but are still pure Somali ancestrally.

I'm trolling
:gaasdrink:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Nobody cares about cushtic or semitic or any of that shit except Somalis infact nobody cares about dumb DNA except Somalis it seems like modern Somalis are missing their identity and are trying to find a new one kinda like AA :farmajoyaab:

We Wuz
man-with-question-mark-flat-icon-pictogram-vector-4920218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts