East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares about cushtic or semitic or any of that shit except Somalis infact nobody cares about dumb DNA except Somalis it seems like modern Somalis are missing their identity and are trying to find a new one kinda like AA :farmajoyaab:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

I don't want to be summoned to a court to explain my views

:mahubowtf:what's it to you if I want an economic military alliance with my fellow cushites

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan

Population 169,620,926
(8th Largest World - 2nd Largest Africa)

GDP (PPP) 411,480,000,000
(47th Largest World - 5th Largest Africa)

GDP PER CAPITA 2,425
(163th place World - 31th place Africa)

LAND SIZE 3,744,241 sq km
(7th Largest World - 1st Largest Africa)

Religion 55% Muslim - 45% Christian

Median Age 21
(187th place World)

Population 169,620,926

GDP PER CAPITA 2,425

Median Age 21
(187th place World)

but theres no iq in the whole africa. they will only learn the hard way and by then too late.

maybe somalis being the only cohesive cushites who have their own land all by thmslvs should carry the torch for all. all others r tiny minorities within their countries.
we have to carry the burden to atleast unite thm mentally provided we dont call thm niggas.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Population 169,620,926

GDP PER CAPITA 2,425

Median Age 21
(187th place World)
Looks good:samwelcome:

We look stronger when we combine our forces hopefully it will be enough to counter the zulu invasion

A cushitic military and economic block. We provide ethiopia with cheap/free access to one of the Somali ports and a naval base there in return for the ogaden.

Apollo

VIP
Some of yall have really taken this featurism to a whole other level.

Unity? No thanks.

EAF countries are largely Niger-Congo. Completely different origins from us.

Ethiopia and Eritrea are largely Afro-Asiatic with a big Cushitic heritage. Similar origins.

There is more to this than ''features''. We share way more with Ethiopians and Eritreans than we do with most Ugandans etc.

If they (EAF) are going to unite, so can we (the Horn region).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: There is nothing preventing us from financially reaping rewards from this super state. Whilst siphoning money back home. I don't see the looming threat.

I would prefer Somalia become sovereign and not be gobbled up whole by a Horn of African Federation. There is a significant amount of cultural, ethnic, religious, and linguistic plurality. I would rather not have an Ethio-Semetic language become the lingua franca of that region. I'm pro-Somali hegemony and separatism unless a brokered deal would be in our favour.

My advice is to selectively breed Somalis, inculcate them with competence and in-group loyalty. Essentially, becoming the Yahuds of Africa.

Improve sectors in health, education, tech and the infrastructure. Hopefully, lowering population growth. As smaller numbers are more manageable.

@Ferrari @Baki

Apollo

VIP
:farmajoyaab: There is nothing preventing us from financially reaping rewards from this super state. Whilst siphoning money back home. I don't see the looming threat.

I would prefer Somalia become sovereign and not be gobbled up whole by a Horn of African Federation. There is a significant amount of cultural, ethnic, religious, and linguistic plurality. I would rather not have an Ethio-Semetic language become the lingua franca of that region. I'm pro-Somali hegemony and separatism unless a brokered deal would be in our favour.

My advice is to selectively breed Somalis, inculcate them with competence and in-group loyalty. Essentially, becoming the Yahuds of Africa.

Improve sectors in health, education, tech and the infrastructure. Hopefully, lowering population growth. As smaller numbers are more manageable.

@Ferrari @Baki

What about @Factz proposal of an EU-like system between the Horn region, but keeping local sovereignty (but at a reduced level). Sovereignty is a spectrum anyhow, there is no such thing as full sovereignty in today's world.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I wont lie lowkey I want them to hurry up with this plan. Now it makes sense why Ethiopia is becoming more liberal and changed it's stance to neighboring countries.

CaliTedesse

VIP
upload_2019-4-4_12-10-18.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
D.R. Congo (ex-Zaire) is so massive and rich in resources but such an epic failure. Kinda sad. :mjkkk:
Yeah it's fucking sad. What did suprise me is these countries willing to give up their sovereignty to join each other. Wallahi their leaders are more intellectually advanced than we have thought. Trust me these Bantus especially Kenyans, Ugandans and Rwandans are tired of Europeans meddling in their affairs. DR-CONGO also has Swahili as official language imagine them becoming huge and neutralizing CONGO and eventually CONGO joins in. We Somalis are doomed.

upload_2019-4-4_12-20-53.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What about @Factz proposal of an EU-like system between the Horn region, but keeping local sovereignty (but at a reduced level). Sovereignty is a spectrum anyhow, there is no such thing as full sovereignty in today's world.

That works. I like the emblem of sovereignty. Though I get that its an ambiguous term and there is always some degree of interdependence between nations. Sadly, no Robinson Crusoe countries out there.

Yeah it's fucking sad. What did suprise me is these countries willing to give up their sovereignty to join each other. Wallahi their leaders are more intellectually advanced than we have thought. Trust me these Bantus especially Kenyans, Ugandans and Rwandans are tired of Europeans meddling in their affairs. DR-CONGO also has Swahili as official language imagine them becoming huge and neutralizing CONGO and eventually CONGO joins in. We Somalis are doomed.

View attachment 70330
Now thats a behemoth of a country
:mjhaps:

Apollo

VIP
The EAC is a potential precursor to the establishment of the East African Federation, a proposed federation of its members into a single sovereign state.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/oped/E...C-welcome/1840568-4981318-12rtesbz/index.html
View attachment 70331

I knew it ....:russ:

The name would not make much sense if DRC joins. Then it becomes Central African.

Now thats a behemoth of a country
:mjhaps:

This is their name in Swahili:

Shirikisho la Afrika Mashariki

Mashriqi - from Arabic for Eastern. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending