Easiest ways you have made money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to sell baby formula and other baby products with a Chinese classmate to her family and friends back home

Due to tainted formula and no faith in the sector, Chinese people buy most of their baby products abroad and this is a huge market.

I used to make £4500 a week profit before she quit the business to work in a bank for 1/7 of what she was making. Fucking selfish c*nt. I need to get back in the game.

Bro the Chinese love to buy shit from their own. The company whose formula we used to sell, sold in China but due to the fact some of it was made in China, they didn't trust it.

They trust their Chinese friends who live over here. I don't speak their language,look like them or any Chinese people. I used to do the driving,buying and posting of the formula and she sealed with the marketing and my dick. God bless the Chinese.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Bro the Chinese love to buy shit from their own. The company whose formula we used to sell, sold in China but due to the fact some of it was made in China, they didn't trust it.

They trust their Chinese friends who live over here. I don't speak their language,look like them or any Chinese people. I used to do the driving,buying and posting of the formula and she sealed with the marketing and my dick. God bless the Chinese.
Tell me more :hmm:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I used to sell baby formula and other baby products with a Chinese classmate to her family and friends back home

Due to tainted formula and no faith in the sector, Chinese people buy most of their baby products abroad and this is a huge market.

I used to make £4500 a week profit before she quit the business to work in a bank for 1/7 of what she was making. Fucking selfish c*nt. I need to get back in the game.

I HEARD ABOUT THIS! but I didn't know it was a legit thing dayum

Im thinking of starting a youtube so i can get hella girls to bring their squares to me during the week i could be sitting at home caking but im shook to go worldwide with my face.

La Xawla

They also like to buy products that they used to get back home in China like herbs, oil. Just dropship to your local Chinese community and get one of them to sell it

I HEARD ABOUT THIS! but I didn't know it was a legit thing dayum
Abaayo. 2011-2012, we were selling £12 tins for £50. More and more people got involved so prices dropped significantly.

We sold on taobao to randoms online and sold to her friends and family who called her with orders. The orders mean you have a consistent minimum income every month and the online income changed every month.

Tax free of course. f*ck the system.

La Xawla

Abaayo. 2011-2012, we were selling £12 tins for £50. More and more people got involved so prices dropped significantly.

We sold on taobao to randoms online and sold to her friends and family who called her with orders. The orders mean you have a consistent minimum income every month and the online income changed every month.

Tax free of course. f*ck the system.
So you were kinda dropshipping to China instead of from China :shookgabre:

My other easy business was selling gas canisters around loughborough. never done it but used to sell only boxes for £40. Used to buy the box for£4.80(20p per canister. The profit is disgusting when you are selling hundreds of boxes a week.

There were no dealers trying to rob you, no one trying to stab you, no police coming after you(before it was made illegal). The gig was bless. Most drug dealers never get a £15000 profit weeks.

La Xawla

By the way, why’d you quit? It’s a massive market mate, but apparently they started limiting how much you can buy in certain countries due to Chinese kids buying everything in stock leaving it empty :hemad:

For being me and going to the family friends houses in other cities. Thank god my parents are well known every one wanna say “I knew you as a baby take this 100 note”

By the way, why’d you quit? It’s a massive market mate, but apparently they started limiting how much you can buy in certain countries due to Chinese kids buying everything in stock leaving it empty :hemad:
By the time it came to what I call the first world drought(2013 in UK)We had to go to more stores to buy as there was 2 tin limit and occasionally we would buy wholesale.

She ditched me for a job after graduario and took the contacts with her. They mostly dealt with me because of her vouching for me.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
My other easy business was selling gas canisters around loughborough. never done it but used to sell only boxes for £40. Used to buy the box for£4.80(20p per canister. The profit is disgusting when you are selling hundreds of boxes a week.

There were no dealers trying to rob you, no one trying to stab you, no police coming after you(before it was made illegal). The gig was bless. Most drug dealers never get a £15000 profit weeks.
What were those canisters used for?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sales. It's a numbers game. The moment you stop giving a f*ck about the nos, the yeses come in. Most of the time it's immoral though.

For being me and going to the family friends houses in other cities. Thank god my parents are well known every one wanna say “I knew you as a baby take this 100 note”
They want you to have good memories of them probably because you are good looking well brought up woman who the aunties want to team up with their sons.

Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending