Dutch Airbnb owner throws a stubborn Cadaan-wanna-be black lady off of a flight of stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys, if u take a closer look, he never pushed her, she fell down on her own, he even tried to catch her dumbass

He should've WWE her from the top of the stairs

BINGO!

Man you should be the first high profile Xamar detective...sadly you'd frame the other qabiils and plant evidence just like that cadaan detective did in the OJ Simpson trial

This is what a lot of commentators under the video are saying. He didn't want her falling down and even tried to catch her by hanging to her bag and it ripped off.

He also ran downstairs cause he was concerned and he ordered someone to call 611 ( I think that's Dutch 911)

naah man he was pushing her away. even tho he probably didn't want to push her of the stairs. These africans are stubborn aswell. Dutchies are always very punctual, atleast know where you are headed and what the culture is of the people in the country you are staying. I mean like dutchies will curse you for being 10minutes late let alone over staying 3h.

I feel like this lacks context. I got a feeling her employer sorting out the Air BnB for her, and it could have been a miscommunication about when they where supposed to leave the property. Besides, he pushed her down the stairs and left her unconscious. He should´ve just called the Police and sorted it out the legal way. Now he might get in to legal issue for karbashing a female.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel like this lacks context. I got a feeling her employer sorting out the Air BnB for her, and it could have been a miscommunication about when they where supposed to leave the property. Besides, he pushed her down the stairs and left her unconscious. He should´ve just called the Police and sorted it out the legal way. Now he might get in to legal issue for karbashing a female.

Do you honestly think that he didnt call them in advance and told them the impending check-out time?

Of course he did.

I would feel so enraged if my commands are ignored when I already given you 1 hour and then additional hour to get outa there. Walahi I woud've even done the same .

Do you honestly think that he didnt call them in advance and told them the impending check-out time?

Of course he did.

I would feel so enraged if my commands are ignored when I already given you 1 hour and then additional hour to get outa there. Walahi I woud've even done the same .

So you are telling me, you would rather not call the police? Why risk your health and pockets? This man is going to end up paying a lot of money because his push knocked the hell out of her. He is going to get gus in court, trust me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you are telling me, you would rather not call the police? Why risk your health and pockets? This man is going to end up paying a lot of money because his push knocked the hell out of her. He is going to get gus in court, trust me.

I am a man of logical mind and I dont play around with ever getting felony on my records...Therefore...my number one action in any situation where there's a confrontation I opt for involving law enforcement. Keep in mind that im always strapped with my gun which sometimes gives one a third testicle (ball) , I'd still prefer to involve the cops.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Man's life is messed up for the foreseeable future cause he has been arrested and they trying to slap him with "attempted murder'. Manne these liberal governments! No logic is ever used. They live by people's opinion. No wisdom at all. They gonna waste a man's life over a provocation by the one injured.

Already Airbnb is trying to settle with the injured (I wont call her victim, qaxaabada) and already banning this guy for life.

Man's life is messed up for the foreseeable future cause he has been arrested and they trying to slap him with "attempted murder'. Manne these liberal governments! No logic is ever used. They live by people's opinion. No wisdom at all. They gonna waste a man's life over a provocation by the one injured.

Already Airbnb is trying to settle with the injured (I wont call her victim, qaxaabada) and already banning this guy for life.

Even if he was in the right, he took the law in his own hands. I agree, he did the right thing when he attempted to get them out, but the execution went almost as bad as it could have been. This is how it works in the west, even if you and i don´t agree with it, we have to abide by the rules and regulations.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

Took place in Holland and it was a dispute about the check-out time. The man wasnt even the one who rented to these people, it was his wife. He has been arrested.

The woman is from South Africa and was in town because her employer is a SA photographer who was in town to spread the qoomu-luudh agenda, nacalattulah.

Im on the side of the the homeowner. She should've exited when the owner told her so.

I changed my mind after learning the activities of the woman pushed off of the stairs.
I dead when she fall off the stairs :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even if he was in the right, he took the law in his own hands. I agree, he did the right thing when he attempted to get them out, but the execution went almost as bad as it could have been. This is how it works in the west, even if you and i don´t agree with it, we have to abide by the rules and regulations.

This is the law of the ultra-liberal society of Northern Europe not here in America. In America he had the right to shoot them down.

mrlog

VIP
This is the law of the ultra-liberal society of Northern Europe not here in America. In America he had the right to shoot them down.

Waryaahe what's the Law in Xamar?
If someone has been squatting in my house for 26 years plus is it permissible to push them down the stairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending