Dutch Airbnb owner throws a stubborn Cadaan-wanna-be black lady off of a flight of stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Took place in Holland and it was a dispute about the check-out time. The man wasnt even the one who rented to these people, it was his wife. He has been arrested.

The woman is from South Africa and was in town because her employer is a SA photographer who was in town to spread the qoomu-luudh agenda, nacalattulah.

Im on the side of the the homeowner. She should've exited when the owner told her so.

I changed my mind after learning the activities of the woman pushed off of the stairs.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If that's his house and he told them to leave, they should leave. Altough he should've called the police on them.

I do understand that but for him to throw her off the flight of stairs , stair that is so steep is a malicious attack

I do understand that but for him to throw her off the flight of stairs , stair that is so steep is a malicious attack

It's not how I would've handled it. However my sympathy for her is diminished , because the guy asked her to leave his house, she should've exited asap.

Apollo

VIP
These incidents are not news. There are millions of people who rent safely on AirBnB, yet the dumbass media keeps highlighting the one in a million cases. I suspect the hotel industry is behind this smear campaign.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
No sane person would push a woman into a flight of stairs without harbouring a hatred for that person.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How the hell you gonna over stay 3 hours of your rent agreement. They were suppose to leave at 11am but were still there at 1pm. Who wouldnt be frustrated?

How the hell you gonna over stay 3 hours of your rent agreement. They were suppose to leave at 11am but were still there at 1pm. Who wouldnt be frustrated?
In America she would be shot and the shooter would be hailed around town as a hero, she's very lucky.

Lol, the way she landed, it was such a smooth landing.

Ps fuking South Africans better not cry foul, no sympathy from the Africans.

Guys, if u take a closer look, he never pushed her, she fell down on her own, he even tried to catch her dumbass

He should've WWE her from the top of the stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending