Dupped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali men would lie about about their receding hairline if they could get away it.

"My barber messed up my hairline this week"

So your barber messed up for your hair line for 20+something years?

We know damn well that hairline is genetic. :ftw9nwa:

I know this one girl that was even more deceived by a Farax that misrepresented himself. :pachah1:She met him online. Turns out the image he showed was ten years old. He was also shorter and stubbier in person. And his hairline was envious of Lebron. She got catfished, heavy. :mjlol: Miskeen.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is that drake in the gif?

tenor.gif

I'm starting to see the resemblance, but he's a random actor or model.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I kind of said that was a deal breaker from the jump. :manny: However, even before that he kept quiet.

Abdis are never in short supply so don't worry your large cranium about little old me. :trumpsmirk: Watch out, or you might end up in my virtual reverse harem. Run while you still can young man.
Lol there’s your answer. Does he have kids? Either way I say run a mile, if he can keep secrets like that from someone he wants to marry don’t expect him to share things with you once married. It depends if you can look past it, maybe it’s a one off.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol there’s your answer. Does he have kids? Either way I say run a mile, if he can keep secrets like that from someone he wants to marry don’t expect him to share things with you once married. It depends if you can look past it, maybe it’s a one off.

He doesn't have children. I started to question how much I really knew. A lot of what he said was true but something big like - whether you were married or not. Is a big deal. There's no telling what else is hidden. Luckily, I found out more. I will admit, Somalis are good at delivering intel. Top notch even. :damedamn:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I think the reason why he lied to you because fear of rejection of being divorcee and he doesn't want to talk about his divorce.
If a guy I'm talking to is a divorcee and I would question why did he divorce and did he learn from his mistake etc. These kind of questions does make the person uncomfortable.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He doesn't have children. I started to question how much I really knew. A lot of what he said was true but something big like - whether you were married or not. Is a big deal. There's no telling what else is hidden. Luckily, I found out more. I will admit, Somalis are good at delivering intel. Top notch even. :damedamn:

Somalis always come through with the intel.

Personally I could never get passed the fact that he lied about something like that knowing it was important to you, unless he had lots of potential and is generally an honest person. It’s not about the fact that he was divorced, it’s the fact that he never mentioned it. Find out why he got divorced, but don’t take his word for it, ask around.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis always come through with the intel.

Personally I could never get passed the fact that he lied about something like that knowing it was important to you, unless he had lots of potential and is generally an honest person. It’s not about the fact that he was divorced, it’s the fact that he never mentioned it. Find out why he got divorced, but don’t take his word for it, ask around.

Not only did he forget to mention it, he acted like I knew (about this factoid) when I asked him. I don't think I'll speak to him again. I know the details, and he lied about that too. :hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If youre intending to marry a person its best to be Upfront and start your future marriage with truth and Honesty
Many Somalis believe Naag been baa lugu soo xero galiyaa those same are afraid of getting rejected if they tell the truth when acctually if they would get rejected for being honest they would later end up finding someone who likes them for them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If youre intending to marry a person its best to be Upfront and start your future marriage with truth and Honesty
Many Somalis believe Naag been baa lugu soo xero galiyaa those same are afraid of getting rejected if they tell the truth when acctually if they would get rejected for being honest they would later end up finding someone who likes them for them

Exactly. I believe in honesty to a fault. What's the point of lying, when they will find out? I will admit, he nearly got a heart attack when I knew some intimate details about his life, that I shouldn't have. :browtf: Faraxs, be warned I'm dangerous.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Exactly. I believe in honesty to a fault. What's the point of lying, when they will find out? I will admit, he nearly got a heart attack when I knew some intimate details about his life, that I shouldn't have. :browtf: Faraxs, be warned I'm dangerous.
Truth never hurts anyone but lies on the other hand destroys Trust and everything else

It's like politicians who are corrupted in turn it affects the country and the people

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Truth never hurts anyone but lies on the other hand destroys Trust and everything else

It's like politicians who are corrupted in turn it affects the country and the people

:trumpsmirk:Sometimes the politician is so delusional that they suck (impressionable) people in and infect them with their 'crazy'. Why do confident liars get such a following of supporters? I don't think people pay attention to words. It's all about the delivery of the message. :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let's say it got there, how much would you ask? Be honest

Do I like you? Do I really, really like you? If so, I'm willing to negotiate a payment plan. I'll even throw in a Samaroon discount (provided he's good looking, educated and has good aabo potential). :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending