Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U forgot u asked for 100k meher? Yes guys lie all the time, sometimes harmless lies and other times big lies.

The magnitude of that lie, though. :trumpsmirk: Imagine if this story was reversed in terms of gender. This thread would reach platinum status by now.

Gambar

VIP
Since when were Somalis Barbarians?:wtf: Clubbing women over the head and dragging them back to their lair. :whoo:
Somali men are not that bad honestly. They’re rough around the edges because of the harsh environment and starvation. They’re not acid throwing and they are easily controlled. :banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:ulyin: Doc, if this was a Xalimo lying you would have written an essay.

Somali men are not that bad honestly. They’re rough around the edges because of the harsh environment and starvation. They’re not acid throwing and they are easily controlled. :banderas:

I was talking about the SSpot mandem. I don't want to come off rude but sometimes I think, slow your roll bro and go to the NSFW section. :whoa:

Men lie, women lie but numbers don't :damedamn:

Touche, money will never lie to you. Pets too. I'm considering a lark.:win:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I know, but a soft lie is different from a cardinal one. Downplaying one's marital status is a bit much, wouldn't you say? :confused:
It is but maybe he thought it would put you off? Idk though, he should have been honest considering he wanted to marry you. It’s not even something that big to lie about.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
:ulyin: Doc, if this was a Xalimo lying you would have written an essay.

Maybe, maybe not.:yacadiim:But now that you mention it I have been lacking on my essays responses lately. I blame the lackluster thread topics these past couple of weeks. That and I've been kinda busy tbh.

If it were me I wouldn't have any need to lie as Xalimo standards have been dropping like crazy these days anyway. I would just let my actions do all the talking. And I did have the same situation happen to me but the Xalimo was courageous enough to tell me when we met for the first time so I didn't have to play detective thankfully. Like you, I was turned off after learning about their divorcee status and ran for the hills. Oh well, just keep on trucking. You'll find your bidaar having prince Farax eventually.
Or you could always go the Ajinabi route lol:samwelcome:

The link to my dupped story:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-date-from-hell.29908/

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its a fact a woman will test you to see if you are what you say you are

Thats why Honesty is the best policy if she tells me do I look fat?

Your Kinda big in the right areas
:shaq:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is but maybe he thought it would put you off? Idk though, he should have been honest considering he wanted to marry you. It’s not even something that big to lie about.

I kind of said that was a deal breaker from the jump. :manny: However, even before that he kept quiet.

Maybe, maybe not.:yacadiim:But now that you mention it I have been lacking on my essays responses lately. I blame the lackluster thread topics these past couple of weeks. That and I've been kinda busy tbh.

If it were me I wouldn't have any need to lie as Xalimo standards have been dropping like crazy these days anyway. I would just let my actions do all the talking. And I did have the same situation happen to me but the Xalimo was courageous enough to tell me when we met for the first time so I didn't have to play detective thankfully. Like you, I was turned off after learning about their divorcee status and ran for the hills. Oh well, just keep on trucking. You'll find your bidaar having prince Farax eventually.
Or you could always go the Ajinabi route lol:samwelcome:

The link to my dupped story:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-date-from-hell.29908/

Abdis are never in short supply so don't worry your large cranium about little old me. :trumpsmirk: Watch out, or you might end up in my virtual reverse harem. Run while you still can young man.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men would lie about about their receding hairline if they could get away it.

"My barber messed up my hairline this week"

So your barber messed up for your hair line for 20+something years?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its a fact a woman will test you to see if you are what you say you are

Thats why Honesty is the best policy if she tells me do I look fat?

Your Kinda big in the right areas
:shaq:

Bravo.:salute:Saving face isn't lying. It's being considerate.
if someone lied to me like that i would throw bleach on their clothes :kodaksmiley:

You've got spunk. I would just ignore them and keep it moving. But I've been listening to a lot of Keshia Cole, lately. I'm getting ideas.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending