Dupped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
30-something, cute, cultured and socially awkward. This Farax had me at - "99% East African. " It's a part of my selection criteria. And I thought I met my match. He mentioned that he was inexperienced in relationships. And I believed it. I like to assume the best. That was until a little birdy (informant) told me he was previously divorced. I asked him for some clarification and he acted like he already told me. :gucciwhat: I think I would have remembered something like that. To add insult to injury, he made more money than he cared to mention. I could find out his social insurance number if I wanted. Lucky for him I'm no con woman.:dabcasar:

This is the first time a guy blatantly lied to me. How common is this? Have you gone through anything similar? Have any of you brothers or sisters lied to the opposite sex?

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
30-something, cute, cultured and socially awkward. This Farax had me at - "99% East African. " It's a part of my selection criteria. And I thought I met my match. He mentioned that he was inexperienced in relationships. And I believed it. I like to assume the best. That was until a little birdy (informant) told me he was previously divorced. I asked him for some clarification and he acted like he already told me. :gucciwhat: I think I would have remembered something like that. To add insult to injury, he made more money than he cared to mention. I could find out his social insurance number if I wanted. Lucky for him I'm no con woman.:dabcasar:

This is the first time a guy blatantly lied to me. How common is this? Have you gone through anything similar?
I lie all the time to woman. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to get them so easily :manny:. It's how we players play.

This is the first time a guy blatantly lied to me. How common is this? Have you gone through anything similar? Have any of you brothers or sisters lied to the opposite sex?
I lie to the opposite sex all the time it's not a big deal

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Most Somali men believe, "Dumarka been baa lagu soo xero geliyaa runa waa lagu dhaqaa" :bell:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Would you give him a chance if he told you the truth from the start?

Lying about your previous marriage is big no-no tbh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Would you give him a chance if he told you the truth from the start?

Lying about your previous marriage is big no-no tbh.

Honesty is my policy. Normally, "previously married" is a dealbreaker. Unless he's worth it, has no children, isn't jaded and values the institution of marriage.

Gambar

VIP
He's rough around the edges. Do you remember his talk about "being xaraam in a xalaal way"? :williamswtf:
No he is a typical Somali camel herder even though he’s born in the West. 99% of them are like that abaayo, you learn to get used to it. The good thing about @Ferrari is ma dhib badna.

I tried she acted up. She asked me for 100k meher.

@sophisticate guys lie all the time, and this isn't the first time you were lied to by a man.
Adiga amuus see Allah ku galay? Hadaa ka dib anaa af hayeen ku ah :fittytousand:

Walee waa niin fariid shordy :noneck:

He was testing you to see if you liked him for "him" but you failed that test!

Notice how you got mad at how the geeljire was pullin in more shillings than you?

He knew that, you were like any Somali girl, "what's you income bae?" So he decided to keep that under wraps!

Who cares if he was previously divorced! The past is the past abaayo macaan. He's single and ready to mingle in your baati. Let him do his thing!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No he is a typical Somali camel herder even though he’s born in the West. 99% of them are like that abaayo, you learn to get used to it. The good thing about @Ferrari is ma dhib badna.

Adiga amuus see Allah ku galay? Hadaa ka dib anaa af hayeen ku ah :fittytousand:

Since when were Somalis Barbarians?:wtf: Clubbing women over the head and dragging them back to their lair. :whoo:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walee waa niin fariid shordy :noneck:

He was testing you to see if you liked him for "him" but you failed that test!

Notice how you got mad at how the geeljire was pullin in more shillings than you?

He knew that, you were like any Somali girl, "what's you income bae?" So he decided to keep that under wraps!

Who cares if he was previously divorced! The past is the past abaayo macaan. He's single and ready to mingle in your baati. Let him do his thing!

:williamswtf: He failed the litmus test. There is a clear difference between kaftan and a lie. :wtf: Why would I be angry about his earnings? That isn't what I took issue with. In fact, I reassured him many times that it wasn't a problem. That was a condensed list of "broken promises".

I have never been married, so I prefer someone like me - baggage light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending