Dunkin' Donuts employees harass homeless man in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
You notice how any AA that acts normal, is a professional gets accused of acting "white" by other blacks?

I don't think it is coincidence tbh.

you still going down that rabbit hole guy. Every AA person that i know is a professional so i can't relate to what you're talking about. Maybe you know too many ghetto types.

Well ...thats what happens if u give Negroes power. They just go ape on u. I literally believe if black people ruled the world....cute folks will be killed one by one. U will see fat black women going around and snatching beautiful curly hairs off cute people's scalps. Cutting their thin noses, and literally choking us to death. I am so happy they are well contained by the system. Racism & Jail

The smell of used adult diapers and ben gay is thick in the air so you know who has just arrived. I'm outta here!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The smell of used adult diapers and ben gay is thick in the air so you know who has just arrived. I'm outta here!

This stench is an aphrodisiac for u. (Apro not Afro,,,dont get it twisted)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well ...thats what happens if u give Negroes power. They just go ape on u. I literally believe if black people ruled the world....cute folks will be killed one by one. U will see fat black women going around and snatching beautiful curly hairs off cute people's scalps. Cutting their thin noses, and literally choking us to death. I am so happy they are well contained by the system. Racism & Jail

Emily

Why are u Qashing my statement?? Am right, right??? Without Racism and Prison, we r doomed! We cannot be left at the mercy of Black Americans, South Africans Zulus or any Blacks for that matter. I love me White people walaali. We Somalis are hated by the blacks because of our neutral position in the hierarchy. We r like little Halle Berries in a heap of black berries.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I actually don't know why this made me laugh. Im picturing a topless xalimo marching and her breasts are covered with JUSTICE FOR BLACK MEN!
@Jerome in the house this is definitely a guy.

Wallahi billahi no girl ever calls boobs "breasts" only niggas do that.

@RichEnoughForGucci stop catfishing innocent incel faraaxs.

Justice for maskiin faraaxs who have been catfished by this gay nigga.

Notice how he only talks shit about Somali women.

VixR

Veritas
I was once at the post office many years ago. There was this homeless guy sitting in a corner, he wasn't bothering anyone. One of the clerks went to him and politely asked him to leave. The homeless guy just left. The clerk that was helping me, went to his colleague and said that he strongly disagreed with him because he didn't bother anyone. That's when I started considering myself as Caucasian. Blacks only encourage themselves in evil and injustice. They do not stop one another from wrong doings.
“That's when I started considering myself as Caucasian”
:deadrose:

Gibiin-Udug

I was once at the post office many years ago. There was this homeless guy sitting in a corner, he wasn't bothering anyone. One of the clerks went to him and politely asked him to leave. The homeless guy just left. The clerk that was helping me, went to his colleague and said that he strongly disagreed with him because he didn't bother anyone. That's when I started considering myself as Caucasian. Blacks only encourage themselves in evil and injustice. They do not stop one another from wrong doings.

Abdalla why are you like this? I just let out the ugliest laugh known to man. Wax walaan baa tahay boowe, you're hilarious.

I always defend somali women if you know about that somali girl who was protesting with her breasts out you would know.:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Expired like milk and is worried about someone lying on an online forum.:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Gibiin-Udug

I always defend somali women if you know about that somali girl who was protesting with her breasts out you would know.:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Expired like milk and is worried about someone lying on an online forum.:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Vagina envy Ashy Abdi, no matter how much you pretend to be a woman, you will never be one.

Stop catfishing these poor incels.

If I'm expired milk then you're a moldy fishy smelling nigga.

Vagina envy Ashy Abdi, no matter how much you pretend to be a woman, you will never be one.

Stop catfishing these poor incels.

If I'm expired milk then you're a moldy fishy smelling nigga.
LOOOOOL your pressed:mjlol:

I can lie about being a man and in what way will it affect u??

I can say what I want. It won't change your bitter, miserable life. Go for a walk and be on time for your jury duty expired witch:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.