Dunkin' Donuts employees harass homeless man in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy. How do you treat another human being like this, much less someone who is downtrodden and obviously suffering? Wtf is wrong with people sometimes?
:mahubowtf:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Those madow employees are a bunch of punks. They could had asked him verbally to leave.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Madows are like this and they wonder why people treat them like subhumans. Even animals have more common sense than these bastards.
I hope he sues them for every penny they've have ever worked for.

they did him so wrong
giphy.gif

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Im with them, the homeless stink up these places and they are even crazier in new york

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Madows are like this and they wonder why people treat them like subhumans. Even animals have more common sense than these bastards.

Agreed. They have no compassion for a fellow human being who needed help.

Most people if they saw that probably would have bought the guy coffee and donuts at the least but these fools decided to ridicule him on social media. At the very least they could have left him alone if they weren't going to help. He clearly wasn't bothering anyone.

if that homeless man was black and the guys throwing water at him were white, a big riot would have broken out at all Dunkin Donuts in the entire USA. Them BLMs would be protesting for a week.

if that homeless man was black and the guys throwing water at him were white, a big riot would have broken out at all Dunkin Donuts in the entire USA. Them BLMs would be protesting for a week.
I actually don't know why this made me laugh. Im picturing a topless xalimo marching and her breasts are covered with JUSTICE FOR BLACK MEN!

This is why no one likes blacks and when they shot they go and cry for sympathy. Fucking animals!!! i would break that guys legs so he can feel what it's like to suffer.

:gucciwhat::birdman::pacspit:

Oh really they are like this huh? So you must be ok with the notion that all somalis are terrorist arseholes? Ok then.

Oh really they are like this huh? So you must be ok with the notion that all somalis are terrorist arseholes? Ok then.
When did somalis bomb anything? you're reaching mate! meanwhile your ppl are constantly turning every neighbourhood into baghdad.

:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending