Dumbest reasons for not getting 2nd date

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjkkk:

:mjlol:

:russ:

Nigga why would you wear a batman shirt to a damn date!!!!

I'm in tears rn :pachah1:
Bro I was in my first year of uni, away from home. I hadn't got the hang of a laundry schedule, so it was the only clean t shirt I had available. Everything else I had on was decent, I think I was wearing a pair of timbs aswell.
Date went well too, she was laughing and feeling on me the whole time. Idk tho

Anyway I already was familiar with her, I met her on a night out.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It takes me faster to type that 'essay' 10 times then it takes your dyslexic malnourished gaunt looking supine face to read a single sentence.

You need to slow down on all that masturbation and addictions, all that zinc depletion, eye-floaters and brain-fog is making you stupid as f*ck.
Is eye floaters caused by professor? Ileen that's why I developed them although I've stopped watching and started Nofap. Thanks for the insight.

What's your reason for either rejecting or getting rejected?

Mine was for wearing a Batman t-shirt on the first date. She made a comment about it during the date. A few days later I asked her out on a 2nd. She gave the "I'm super busy and don't think I have the time" excuse. But deep down I knew it was because of the t-shirt.
:bell:

I would've asked you why you wearing
A t-shirt like that, I'm blunt!

This guy sipped my drink one time,
So I told him to keep it and I'll
Order another one.

He than said do I have some disease,
To which I replied, I don't know where
You've been, and I don't share drink with no one!

waraabe

Your superior
I would've asked you why you wearing
A t-shirt like that, I'm blunt!

This guy sipped my drink one time,
So I told him to keep it and I'll
Order another one.

He than said do I have some disease,
To which I replied, I don't know where
You've been, and I don't share drink with no one!
:whew: you drive a hard bargain

TooMacaan

VIP
Who tf would complain, let alone reject someone, due to a Batman t-shirt? :ayaanswag:Doesn't make sense.

You definitely said or did some other crap which put her off lol. :mjlol:Replay the date in your head another 50x and see if you can figure it out !

Who tf would complain, let alone reject someone, due to a Batman t-shirt? :ayaanswag:Doesn't make sense.

You definitely said or did some other crap which put her off lol. :mjlol:Replay the date in your head another 50x and see if you can figure it out !
That's too much work :nahgirl:

It's definitely the t-shirt :trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It takes me faster to type that 'essay' 10 times then it takes your dyslexic malnourished gaunt looking supine face to read a single sentence.

You need to slow down on all that masturbation and addictions, all that zinc depletion, eye-floaters and brain-fog is making you stupid as f*ck.
:faysalwtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Bro I saw a Peng ethio chick in the bus this afternoon,if my relgious ethics weren't intact I would have asked for her digits.:farmajoyaab:
This has been happening to me lately too cuzzz after I turned single. No man to tie me down so I have to just reject everyone. It feels so bad!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

:damn::mjlol::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts