Dumbest reasons for not getting 2nd date

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your reason for either rejecting or getting rejected?

Mine was for wearing a Batman t-shirt on the first date. She made a comment about it during the date. A few days later I asked her out on a 2nd. She gave the "I'm super busy and don't think I have the time" excuse. But deep down I knew it was because of the t-shirt.
:bell:

Your a moron for such believes and this is just pure emotional hamster wheel rationalisation to make yourself feel better, it's the type of things women do, you were turned down because your game was lacking on that day, something that happens to all of us.

But you can only learn from such mistakes once your honest to yourself first which requires taking responsibility, this is why in general most women don't learn from their mistakes because of their inability to reign in those hamster wheel emotions and deluded rationalisations.

Your mistake like we all once made is that you turned up to the date with a subservient mindset to try to impress her which automatically places you at an abject inferior loosing position from the very get go! you lost this before you even turned up to the date and your deluded to think it's because of a t-shirt.

Talking of t-shirts, a decade ago I turned up with a black Tshirt that had large visible drool stains on it which I slept in the night before, I didn't even bother changing it because I was running late already, it made no differences whatsoever to what transpired.

In life your either dictate or your dictated to and whomever dictates the interaction ultimately is the superior one that makes all the decisions that you will be forced to accept as you have right now.

The only reason you are asking for the experience of other people in similar predicaments is an attempt to make yourself feel good about what transpired, this is not how your learn from mistakes, it's what women do.

Last edited:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
My mate was turned down because he turned her down for a second date.

Apparently she thinks only women gets to decide if there's a second date or not

Your a moron for such believes and this is just pure emotional hamster wheel rationalisation to make yourself feel better, it's the type of things women do, you were turned down because your game was lacking on that day, something that happens to all of us.

But you can only learn from such mistakes once your honest to yourself first which requires taking responsibility, this is why in general most women don't learn from their mistakes because of their inability to reign in those hamster wheel emotions and deluded rationalisations.

Your mistake like we all once made is that you turned up to the date with a subservient mindset to try to impress her which automatically places you at an abject inferior loosing position from the very get go! you lost this before you even turned up to the date and your deluded to think it's because of a t-shirt.

Talking of t-shirts, a decade ago I turned up with a black Tshirt that had large visible drool stains on it which I slept in the night before, I didn't even bother changing it because I was running late already, it made no differences whatsoever to what transpired.

In life your either dictate or your dictated to and whomever dictates the interaction ultimately is the superior one that makes all the decisions that you will be forced to accept as you have right now.

The only reason you are asking for the experience of other people in similar predicaments is an attempt to make yourself feel good about what transpired, this is not how your learn from mistakes, it's what women do.

Nigga, why are always writing mini dissertation in response?:drakewtf:

Not that it's bad but it feels like too much wasted energy for this site.:stopit:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Face the reality, you can wear a garbage bag and get a second date if you are good looking and charismatic.

What's your reason for either rejecting or getting rejected?

Mine was for wearing a Batman t-shirt on the first date. She made a comment about it during the date. A few days later I asked her out on a 2nd. She gave the "I'm super busy and don't think I have the time" excuse. But deep down I knew it was because of the t-shirt.
:bell:

:mjkkk:

:mjlol:

:russ:

Nigga why would you wear a batman shirt to a damn date!!!!

I'm in tears rn :pachah1:

Nigga, why are always writing mini dissertation in response?:drakewtf:

Not that it's bad but it feels like too much wasted energy for this site.:stopit:

It takes me faster to type that 'essay' 10 times then it takes your dyslexic malnourished gaunt looking supine face to read a single sentence.

You need to slow down on all that masturbation and addictions, all that zinc depletion, eye-floaters and brain-fog is making you stupid as f*ck.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
It takes me faster to type that 'essay' 10 times then it takes your dyslexic malnourished gaunt looking supine face to read a single sentence.

You need to slow down on all that masturbation and addictions, all that zinc depletion, eye-floaters and brain-fog is making you stupid as f*ck.
:jcoleno:

:farmajoyaab:

:faysalwtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My mate was turned down because he turned her down for a second date.

Apparently she thinks only women gets to decide if there's a second date or not
I would do the same especially if I asked for the second date and he said no. How about people schedule dates together instead of one individual saying, " let's meet on this date at this time". Like you aren't even married chill with the demands.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Inquisitive, this is the first time I've seen you insult somebody.
:lolbron:

Please don't do it to me ever walaal. I would likely cry all day.
giphy.gif

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I dont trust xalimos eversince one finessed $600 off me. I sporadically date ethiopian/eritrean girls when im not slaving away at work.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I would do the same especially if I asked for the second date and he said no. How about people schedule dates together instead of one individual saying, " let's meet on this date at this time". Like you aren't even married chill with the demands.
Nah, it was more like you cant fire me because i quit. He dumped her first but apparently it doesn't count because he's not a woman

Gambar

VIP

You mean "beliefs".

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

f42921555bd955db660cb436e88cc33f.jpeg

upload_2017-7-20_19-36-59.gif

Damn all this for suggesting thoughtful commentary on the human Psyche is wasted on a man who went on his first date with a batman shirt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.