Dumb Somalis that claim Socotra

Socotra is a Meheri stronghold. Belongs with the Mahra Sultanate and the Al Mahrah governate. Waa dhuul carbeed. The only Meheri's that have MJ lineage are those like me of the Bin Neebir Carab Saalax sub clan. The other Meheri have no MJ/Puntland affiliate. My reer Abti need to chill, get Sool iyo Sanaag first.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Boqor Osman and Mahra Sultan were both under the Sultan of Oman.
Bro look at this :

In October 1967, in the wake of the departure of the British from Aden and southern Arabia, the Mahra Sultanate, as well as the other states of the former Aden Protectorate, were abolished. On 30 November of the same year, Socotra became part of South Yemen. The attitude of the South Yemeni government to the Soviet Union enabled the Soviet Navy to use the archipelago as a supply and supporting base for its operations in the Indian Ocean between 1971 and 1985.

Walle waa yaab, Yemen snatched those Islands right under the nose of Oman and reer 68 IQ akhas

CaliTedesse

VIP
Socotra is a Meheri stronghold. Belongs with the Mahra Sultanate and the Al Mahrah governate. Waa dhuul carbeed. The only Meheri's that have MJ lineage are those like me of the Bin Neebir Carab Saalax sub clan. The other Meheri have no MJ/Puntland affiliate. My reer Abti need to chill, get Sool iyo Sanaag first.
Wait a sec I get it since Mahra Sultanate governed parts of Yemen and Socotra after it being dissolved it became part of Yemen. I see.

Bro look at this :

In October 1967, in the wake of the departure of the British from Aden and southern Arabia, the Mahra Sultanate, as well as the other states of the former Aden Protectorate, were abolished. On 30 November of the same year, Socotra became part of South Yemen. The attitude of the South Yemeni government to the Soviet Union enabled the Soviet Navy to use the archipelago as a supply and supporting base for its operations in the Indian Ocean between 1971 and 1985.

Walle waa yaab, Yemen snatched those Islands right under the nose of Oman and reer 68 IQ akhas

That was the correct outcome, the Socotris joined their brethren in Mahra. But that doesn't they have nothing to do with Somalis.

@SuldaankaMeheri
That guy on your profile looks so noble man tell me more about him.
He is suldaanka Meheri. His name is suldaan Cabdallah Bin Ciise Aal-Caftaar. His father Isa ibn `Ali ibn Salim Afrar al-Mahri, was the last ruler of the Mahra Sultanate. this was when he came to qardho for the inauguration of Boqor Burhan. Federal Wasiir Said Xuseen Ciid was the one who organised his arrival to Somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have never seen all the regimes claim Socotra. I just don't understand why Somalis never claimed it.
Somalis don't like islands sxb. We were using socatra as a resting stop. We even converted the king of the maldives and visited madagascar multiple times, yet we never claimed any parts of those islands or remained on there.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He is suldaanka Meheri. His name is suldaan Cabdallah Bin Ciise Aal-Caftaar. His father Isa ibn `Ali ibn Salim Afrar al-Mahri, was the last ruler of the Mahra Sultanate. this was when he came to qardho for the inauguration of Boqor Burhan. Federal Wasiir Said Xuseen Ciid was the one who organised his arrival to Somalia.
That is very awesome man mashallah

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis don't like islands sxb. We were using socatra as a resting stop. We even converted the king of the maldives and visited madagascar multiple times, yet we never claimed any parts of those islands or remained on there.
Yeah that was very stupid bro we shouldve stayed there and outbred the natives. i heard there are still Maldivians there with Somali ancestry

CaliTedesse

VIP
Photo of 6 men from Socotra taken by Charles K. Moser 1918
mVXly4e.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yoooo no lies ive been thinking about that too then i found this vid basically it proves that Somalis were enslaved and shes a Somali girl she researched this stuff

I've watched that video before akhi everything she said was true arabs owned us for centuries and did all types of horrific stuff to somalis its a shame

Yoooo no lies ive been thinking about that too then i found this vid basically it proves that Somalis were enslaved and shes a Somali girl she researched this stuff

Lol that girl was debating people on SSpot and her only source was books saying Omanis owned some coastal towns so they MIGHT have sold slaves :mjlol:
I’ll try to find that thread

Trending