Dumb Somalis that claim Socotra

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We have nothing to do with that island. Had Somalis been civilized people. They would never have war and their country would have been developed now and they could've captured the island, but no in our poorest condition you still see weird Somalis claim everywhere that the island is from Somalia. No It's not man get a life.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Always ranting about Somalis, I've known about a total of 4 people on the internet who claim that shit.

CaliTedesse

VIP
kkkk whats good bro
meh negga was on internet this new dutch show came on its about guy travelling middle east he went yemen basically socotra and these comments man so embarassing wallahi. Socotra is Somalia smh and other stuff.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Im crying I was gonna suggest that Somalis make a Socotra is Somalia youtube page but it already exists.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
meh negga was on internet this new dutch show came on its about guy travelling middle east he went yemen basically socotra and these comments man so embarassing wallahi. Socotra is Somalia smh and other stuff.
Tell these 68iq niggas to liberate their country first :pachah1:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Socotra belongs to yemen tbh. The people have close ties and are also yemeni. The somalis who claim socotra are retards who think just cause its near somalia they must be somalis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Trending