Dumb Somalis that claim Socotra

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
then explain to me why do we have daroods in Oman who have settle there centuries ago akhi we punties are of product of intermixing with omanis

It was within the last 200 years and there is no history of intermixing between Puntite’s and Omanis in Puntland. Young puntite men migrated to Oman for opportunity. They settled in the frankincense region because that was their area of expertise.

I’m convinced you’re retarded. There should be an IQ requirement to post on this forum.

Let me guess, your hunter-gatherer ancestors were colonized by Abo Oman and now you want to drag the rest of us down with you? Get lost you self hating scum.:pacspit:
whats up with you somali girls hating on arabs for no reason what arab dude break y'all heart :mjlaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
this would have been the best time to just occupy it yemen is in civil war that may go on for 30 years just like we went through they may never reunite back they are more tribal and religiously different tribes what we can do is to tell them the bullshit stories we are from the same tribe mehri ismail and send mjs and darood tribes intermarry and have economic ties with them they mah consider joining us that island is beautiful we have to take it
Yeah bro your right man its rightfully ours! Man if only we could get our things together and annex those islands.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol the ones in PL have had their ayrab origins Cushitted a long time ago sxb :deadosama:
Yeah but you can still see those Semitic traces in their faces and skin. It's very endearing . You know my favourite type of appearance is caramel and olive skin. What about yours. Quick it's almost fajr. I reckon you like Blue Black kkkkkkk jk

But how can we acquire it seeing we are litteraly in limbo I just want peace and stability tbh and enjoy niiko you can conquer the islands akhi
Right now clearing somalia of qabilists and corruption and getting somalia on its feet again should be priority. And the quicker we do the better because Yemen right now is where we were in 1991.

Duchess

VIP
Yeah bro your right man its rightfully ours! Man if only we could get our things together and annex those islands.

Hell no! Leave Socotra alone. Somalia is a mess and you want this beautiful island and people to join it? I wish Puntland joined Socotra and formed its own country ruled by Boqor Burhan. :stressed:

250px-Abdullah_Ahmed_Irro.jpg
Abdullahi irro looks arab timo jileec

CaliTedesse

VIP
Hell no! Leave Socotra alone. Somalia is a mess and you want this beautiful island and people to join it? I wish Puntland joined Socotra and formed its own country ruled by Boqor Burhan. :stressed:
I wish Boqor Cusmaan conquered those areas man he was so noble

Duchess

VIP
We are arab my hooyo is very light and she has straight hair arabs always greet her and smile irl dhee

What is your mom? If she Meheri, they are not Arab nor are they known to be light skinned.

Trending

Latest posts