Dumb Somali atheists... come in for a reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retweeted and liked by many Somalis.

@Bielsa I hope this tweet opens your eyes. Somali atheists are not wanted and will never be accepted in Somali society.

You and all other Somali atheists should reconsider who you choose to be loyal to. You should be loyal to the West first and foremost.

Retweeted and liked by many Somalis.

@Bielsa I hope this tweet opens your eyes. Somali atheists are not wanted and will never be accepted in Somali society.

You and all other Somali atheists should reconsider who you choose to be loyal to. You should be loyal to the West first and foremost.

At this point you are just a meme.. :heh:

It's not news; it's a reality check.

Reality check maybe for you but not for us tell us something new.

This totally unrelated but I can't sign into my original nick can you help me out ? I tried the password reset but I I'm not getting the email to reset my password in my inbox.

Reality check maybe for you but not for us tell us something new.

This totally unrelated but I can't sign into my original nick can you help me out ? I tried the password reset but I I'm not getting the email to reset my password in my inbox.

Ask admin.

The last thing Somali atheists want is to associate with muslims, the worst and most hated people in the world.:camby:

Somali atheists are a bit different. They want a sense of belonging so they attach themselves to even Somali Salafis.

Our good friend @Bielsa attacked the 50 atheist gays that were killed in Orlando and said, "they're not Somali i don't care", completely forgetting the fact that if he were killed in the same manner in an Atheist convention, Somalis would say, "wuu gaalayeey, alhamduillah for his warranted demise, who cares". It would be humiliating

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Truly baffling. You think Arabs and Asians care about Somalis? An Arab Muslim would beat you to death for trying to marry his daughter:mjlol: So much for "muh ummah" :hemad:

Only 10% Somali atheists are smart. The other 90% are like the 90% of gays who bootyclap for Syrian rapefugees. I am not sure how anyone can be so stupid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He spoke the truths, an Arab muslim's honour must not be violated but a gaal has no honour nor brotherhood ties with us whether Somali or arab

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This generation must unfortunately be considered lost, it is their children who are the future of Somalia, their children who will be force fed a steady diet of propaganda from the cradle to the grave.

:fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.