Dumaal ( marrying your deceased brother's wife) gone wrong. The man that was believed to be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Dumaal is a disgusting backwards custom but

bruce-jenner-vanity-fair-caitlyn-transgender.jpg

Is perfectly reasonable

:dead:
Warya go dream about ur dead brother's wife na'aaladyow, go stare at their children like the bahal u are.

VixR

Veritas
Ask your parents what they think of this practice although you would certainly lie about their answer. And while your at it, ask them about their views on homosexuals :lolbron::damnmusic:
My mother didn't know about it. My father did.

NEGATIVE on both.

I have no qualms on this.

I prefer they be opposed to both than be in favor of this awful desert experiment dumali fuckery ur selling, literally, selling that is, of your own kin.

Don't u have a brother's wife and extended family to be envisioning all the lovely 'sacrifices' ur gonna make towards :mjlol:

You ppl have no honor.

Hafez

VIP
@VixR what's your opinion on animals engaging in homosexuality, prostitution and incest? Do you think it's morally wrong? After all we have common descent so these are matters that should concern us.

VixR

Veritas
Maa ino dhaaftid our barbaric culture eedo, we're a bunch of African savages afterall. Don't judge us so harshly. :(o_O

Not bad, thanks. How's yours going?
The last time I checked the mirror, literally a few minutes ago, I'm not White. But if you rather regard me as nothing but White bc of my digust for this custom, and one has to be White to have an opposing view for that matter, that's ur cross to bear, edo.

It hasn't been all that gr8. It isn't over yet, though, halfway through the day.

The last time I checked the mirror, literally a few minutes ago, I'm not White. But if you rather regard me as nothing but White bc of my digust for this custom, and one has to be White to have an opposing view for that matter, that's ur cross to bear, edo.

It hasn't been all that gr8. It isn't over yet, though, halfway through the day.

Some other posters also disagreed with the practice even your fellow atheist @supz so no, one doesn't need to be white but I think your reaction and word choices were OTT eedo.

Hope you enjoy what's left of it.

VixR

Veritas
Some other posters also disagreed with the practice even your fellow atheist @supz so no, one doesn't need to be white but I think your reaction and word choices were OTT eedo.

Hope you enjoy what's left of it.
I'm not @supz, just bc he's an atheist, eedo, he's his own person.

Let's agree to disagree. Thanks. Take care.
@VixR eff all this marriage talk, u already know it's all about that

:rejoice:
I knew u weren't for it. Collective you will support something bc it's ur culture whether it's good or bad, even despite disagreeing with it personally. The consequences matter not. I don't know how u reconcile that sort of view, but to each their own. Take care.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Vixr is probably a teenager, don't feed the troll. She thinks like a child.

To be honest, the more feminine as a guy you are, the more you find dumaal as disgusting.

I love how dumaal is disgusting but two mentally ill men committing sodomy, debasing the institution of marriage,

50+% global divorce rates and much higher in the Somali community.

How do gays debase the institution of marriage when divorce is your way of life?

Gays value marriage more than straight people, especially Somali straight couples.

:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
50+% global divorce rates and much higher in the Somali community.

How do gays debase the institution of marriage when divorce is your way of life?

Gays value marriage more than straight people, especially Somali straight couples.

:pachah1:

5RlR0CT.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know you're not familiar with the concept of facts like your idol Trump but you can't run away from empirical evidence.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can you provide anything beyond your supposed anecdotal "evidence"?

You said gays value monogamy and marriage, they clearly don't.

This is what we call the cold hard truth, you live in your own reality.

:hemad:

Can you provide anything beyond your supposed anecdotal "evidence"?

You said gays value monogamy and marriage, they clearly don't.

This is what we call the cold hard truth, you live in your own reality.

:hemad:

You have a 50% chance of your marriage failing @Bahal as a straight man.

Your number skyrockets to your marriage most likely failing as a Somali straight man.

Whereas the failure rate of my gay marriage is only 2%

I will protect the institution of marriage. You will destroy whatever is left of it. I value marriage, something your sexual orientation does not.

Your betrayal of marriage has created a multi billion dollar industry that employs tens of thousands of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.