DULMIGA AYKUHAYSO SOMALILAND DADKA GABOOYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somaliland are the most racist people in Somalia, look how they treated people that they live with for centuries,, even some are reer abiyaalkooda. dame it. Dark world. *_*

I'm guessing whatever little shit-hole you came from treats them better.....maybe gives them reparations or affirmative action.....Tell me about this wonderful place they are treated better.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Gabooye's are balling in Hargeisa, they own most of the barber shops, one of my dad's friends is gabooye he fixes broken stuff in his workshop in central hargeisa, typical konfur propaganda.. :mjlol:

Absolute nonsense. These people are still alive because of our mercy. It is us that give them money for the most menial of labour and it is us that guarantee their safety, put simply we are too good to these worthless shisheeye

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Gabooye's are balling in Hargeisa, they own most of the barber shops, one of my dad's friends is gabooye he fixes broken stuff in his workshop in central hargeisa, typical konfur propaganda.. :mjlol:
To be honest you people are difficult to deal with, that is why most of you are backward.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'm guessing whatever little shit-hole you came from treats them better.....maybe gives them reparations or affirmative action.....Tell me about this wonderful place they are treated better.
The humanity begun from Southie, you people are bloody racist. For god sake tell your leaders to bring some changes..

Nabeel786

Southie pride
CrazyWadaad, ladies and gentlemen!
Itching to mention the name of Marexaan every chance he gets.
Nice to see that you came out of your cave for the of sake Mareexaan.
What Marehan has to do with this thread. Qabiil kudar-dar. You are an ass.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Obviously Nabeel didnt create this thread to score cheap qbailist points siilaanyolaugh :cryinglaughsmiley:
Btw Nabeel you still :umhxisq: to videos of the old days? :cryinglaughsmiley:

When i'm done with my business I plan on funding the rebel unionists in the North to make the Marqaanlanders even more

I dare the Marqaanlanders to come play with us Southerners.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
When i'm done with my business I plan on funding the rebel unionists in the North to make the Marqaanlanders even more

I dare the Marqaanlanders to come play with us Southerners.
The real fight between North and South is about to begun, they grab our business. Did you see they set up koonfur and deal with Turkish airways and others.

giving funds to unionists in the north is the duty of every southerners,i send 50 dollars to khatumo every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.