Dugsi reform, preserving Somali Language and Culture

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I haven't watched it , but looking forward to , judging from the thumbnail it looks uplifting and authentic , this alone can draw anyone to browse , just look at how organising the displays and titles are , it seems that they have professional programmers and the necessary software tools for broadcasting contents,
look it took me long time to take it into consideration since I procastinating basically not watching a single video on Nomadic Hussle, due to my assumptions that I have built up once I watched that worthless Sheeko Sheeko debates waa madax xanuun soconaya and concluded Somali podcasts to be similar but I hope it differs.

Anyways I'll give a feedback once I finish the entire podcast.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I haven't watched it , but looking forward to , judging from the thumbnail it looks uplifting and authentic , this alone can draw anyone to browse , just look at how organising the displays and titles are , it seems that they have professional programmers and the necessary software tools for broadcasting contents,
look it took me long time to take it into consideration since I procastinating basically not watching a single video on Nomadic Hussle, due to my assumptions that I have built up once I watched that worthless Sheeko Sheeko debates waa madax xanuun soconaya and concluded Somali podcasts to be similar but I hope it differs.

Anyways I'll give a feedback once I finish the entire podcast.
i had the same assumption as well regarding anything that relates too somalis and podcasts

Trending

Latest posts