Culture Dugsi reform, preserving Somali Language and Culture

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Watched this earlier. Very smart guy Masha'Allah. He gives me hope that first gen Somalis can and want to preserve their culture and deen.

Rastavelli-67

GEELJIRE FIRST
I haven't watched it , but looking forward to , judging from the thumbnail it looks uplifting and authentic , this alone can draw anyone to browse , just look at how organising the displays and titles are , it seems that they have professional programmers and the necessary software tools for broadcasting contents,
look it took me long time to take it into consideration since I procastinating basically not watching a single video on Nomadic Hussle, due to my assumptions that I have built up once I watched that worthless Sheeko Sheeko debates waa madax xanuun soconaya and concluded Somali podcasts to be similar but I hope it differs.

Anyways I'll give a feedback once I finish the entire podcast.

I haven't watched it , but looking forward to , judging from the thumbnail it looks uplifting and authentic , this alone can draw anyone to browse , just look at how organising the displays and titles are , it seems that they have professional programmers and the necessary software tools for broadcasting contents,
look it took me long time to take it into consideration since I procastinating basically not watching a single video on Nomadic Hussle, due to my assumptions that I have built up once I watched that worthless Sheeko Sheeko debates waa madax xanuun soconaya and concluded Somali podcasts to be similar but I hope it differs.

Anyways I'll give a feedback once I finish the entire podcast.
i had the same assumption as well regarding anything that relates too somalis and podcasts

Trending