Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If he beat my kid like that, i will bite off his right ear . a good chunk!

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Poor guy. This is the only way he can practice his drumming skills. Look how much he's into it

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yeah, it's how a lot of us were treated growing up, but do you think that's right though?

I'll make a poll on it, it's an interesting debate.
not to this extend t however if the kid doesn't do what their supposed to do than they should be punished

Alluring

Sayonara
What kind of primitive behavior is this. Unless you're their parent you have no right to put your hands on someone else's child.

It's ruqyah i.e. excorism, dugsi quraan maaha. You can hear the macalin cursing.
What kind of ruqyah is this. It’s haram to do this. Even if you’re trying to force a jin out of a body. It’s only the Somali sheikhs that I’ve seen do this. Walahi Somalis are very ignorant.

This somali dhaqan needs to be stopped. It only makes the kids not want to read the quran. Only out of fear do they read the quran. It's total ignorance. I once had hg macalim. When I went to recite the quran, he was like "Haad haysaa haad diyarisay." Then proceeded to beat the living shit out of me. His tajweed was good though gotta give him that. :kanyeshrug:

Disgusting. He should be found and punished. Also since when did male teachers beat girls like that. where's the xishod? yikes

But these so called Somali religious figures would beat rapists with feathers. This is abuse, pure and simple and I hope her parents find him and give him a dose of his own medicine.

If the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was alive today he would've looked at that macalin with disgust. This is why if I ever have kids I'm getting them a macalin that comes to our house and teaches them. If that was my child or sibling he did that too I would've beaten his ass.

Trending