DUE 2 My Frugal ways I’m abt 2 Bcome 1st Somali explorer. Abt 2 fly cmh-Lon (5 days layover) Lon-Dxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im doing this so I can save about $500

I need to check on my concubine in London for few days and I need to be in Dubai for personal matters.

When my flight is all connected from Cmh-lon-DXB it is $1700 but when I chop it up like from CmH -Lon then I stay 5 days then on a separate ticket fly from Lon (from different airport ) - Dubai (on my return I’ll stay in London over night where I’ll catxh my flight from a different airport )...cost $900

@Reiko dont condemn me..I like the rafaad, the adventure.

Folks from London @Apollo @Abdalla @admin @Knowles what’s the easiest way for me to go from Heathtow to Gatwick?

Muji

VIP
Im doing this so I can save about $500

I need to check on my concubine in London for few days and I need to be in Dubai for personal matters.

When my flight is all connected from Cmh-lon-DXB it is $1700 but when I chop it up like from CmH -Lon then I stay 5 days then on a separate ticket fly from Lon (from different airport ) - Dubai (on my return I’ll stay in London over night where I’ll catxh my flight from a different airport )...cost $900

@Reiko dont condemn me..I like the rafaad, the adventure.

Folks from London @Apollo @Abdalla @admin @Knowles what’s the easiest way for me to go from Heathtow to Gatwick?

By TFL?

Ask @Kodeen

dude u alway traveling. what kind of job do you do which allows u to be off constantly? maybe u r "self-employed" (polite way to refer to cabbies/truck drivers) or u r an "alphabet" informer. Or you just leave-off them lonely Columbus xalimos.

dude u alway traveling. what kind of job do you do which allows u to be off constantly? maybe u r "self-employed" (polite way to refer to cabbies/truck drivers) or u r an "alphabet" informer. Or you just leave-off them lonely Columbus xalimos.
Wallahi waad la heshay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly

Let's start a traveling agency together. We will book tickets and hotels for our customers and put them through rafaad.

But seriously let's a business where we take geeljiires around the world to explore.

P.s

Don't steal my idea, I will sue you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Let's start a traveling agency together. We will book tickets and hotels for our customers and put them through rafaad.

But seriously let's a business where we take geeljiires around the world to explore.

P.s

Don't steal my idea, I will sue you.

Have you noticed that when you travel to Europe, Turkey or Dubai you’ll see a contingent of Chinese tourist. I’m telling you this because it’s something we can also do. Go as a huge pilgrimage like group where we be the guides

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have you noticed that when you travel to Europe, Turkey or Dubai you’ll see a contingent of Chinese tourist. I’m telling you this because it’s something we can also do. Go as a huge pilgrimage like group where we be the guides
Yeeeeeees

Contact me so we can brainstorm on how to start the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending