DUE 2 My Frugal ways I’m abt 2 Bcome 1st Somali explorer. Abt 2 fly cmh-Lon (5 days layover) Lon-Dxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im doing this so I can save about $500

I need to check on my concubine in London for few days and I need to be in Dubai for personal matters.

When my flight is all connected from Cmh-lon-DXB it is $1700 but when I chop it up like from CmH -Lon then I stay 5 days then on a separate ticket fly from Lon (from different airport ) - Dubai (on my return I’ll stay in London over night where I’ll catxh my flight from a different airport )...cost $900

@Reiko dont condemn me..I like the rafaad, the adventure.

Folks from London @Apollo @Abdalla @admin @Knowles what’s the easiest way for me to go from Heathtow to Gatwick?

Muji

VIP
Im doing this so I can save about $500

I need to check on my concubine in London for few days and I need to be in Dubai for personal matters.

When my flight is all connected from Cmh-lon-DXB it is $1700 but when I chop it up like from CmH -Lon then I stay 5 days then on a separate ticket fly from Lon (from different airport ) - Dubai (on my return I’ll stay in London over night where I’ll catxh my flight from a different airport )...cost $900

@Reiko dont condemn me..I like the rafaad, the adventure.

Folks from London @Apollo @Abdalla @admin @Knowles what’s the easiest way for me to go from Heathtow to Gatwick?

By TFL?

Ask @Kodeen

dude u alway traveling. what kind of job do you do which allows u to be off constantly? maybe u r "self-employed" (polite way to refer to cabbies/truck drivers) or u r an "alphabet" informer. Or you just leave-off them lonely Columbus xalimos.

dude u alway traveling. what kind of job do you do which allows u to be off constantly? maybe u r "self-employed" (polite way to refer to cabbies/truck drivers) or u r an "alphabet" informer. Or you just leave-off them lonely Columbus xalimos.
Wallahi waad la heshay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly

Let's start a traveling agency together. We will book tickets and hotels for our customers and put them through rafaad.

But seriously let's a business where we take geeljiires around the world to explore.

P.s

Don't steal my idea, I will sue you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Let's start a traveling agency together. We will book tickets and hotels for our customers and put them through rafaad.

But seriously let's a business where we take geeljiires around the world to explore.

P.s

Don't steal my idea, I will sue you.

Have you noticed that when you travel to Europe, Turkey or Dubai you’ll see a contingent of Chinese tourist. I’m telling you this because it’s something we can also do. Go as a huge pilgrimage like group where we be the guides

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have you noticed that when you travel to Europe, Turkey or Dubai you’ll see a contingent of Chinese tourist. I’m telling you this because it’s something we can also do. Go as a huge pilgrimage like group where we be the guides
Yeeeeeees

Contact me so we can brainstorm on how to start the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts