'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

inshalllah allah swt punishes you people who so confidently disparage and lie on chaste pious women. on the quran what you are naming is a rarity, and i would know best as both a womn and a canadian. i hope all the 'canadian' (dont believe some of u) know that you are accusing your sisters too of being ran by trains in the process of ur lies.
Oh waa iska amuus doqonobas you are living proof what I stated was factual. Are you not the same waste yute who said you got your coochie karbashed by some banaadir nigga? And that you party/smoke weed? Smh.

i would link a page with proof of somali guuses but im not gonna expose it lol. just know that the way a somali reddit of girls exists, same with guys. and by inspection, somali guys are like most guys, some big, some small. the skinniest usually have the shlongest, and most somalis are skinny so do with that what you will.

the first dude i lost my v card with was somali, a reer xamar dude, and he put my standards high for faaraxs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no reason to lie about what Somali girls get down to here, what benefit do I gain from it?

im fine with this! the ones that ive seen marry girls from back home have been criminals tho and it was arranged by their parents, i wish they could stay away from our sisters.

honestly speaking us girls could do the same, marry men from back home. theyre funnier and there are plenty who are high achievers! especially those businessmen. personally id do this. at least ill get a clean man whos a virgin and STD free, than a mfer whos been around the block, ufff akhasss. ;) our kids would also speak fluent somali and be well versed in the dhaqan. ladies leave these crusty men alone and explore your options.

im fine with this! the ones that ive seen marry girls from back home have been criminals tho and it was arranged by their parents, i wish they could stay away from our sisters.

honestly speaking us girls could do the same, marry men from back home. theyre funnier and there are plenty who are high achievers! especially those businessmen. personally id do this. at least ill get a clean man whos a virgin and STD free, than a mfer whos been around the block, ufff akhasss. ;) our kids would also speak fluent somali and be well versed in the dhaqan. ladies leave these crusty men alone and explore your options.
8083.jpg

His legs :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Oh waa iska amuus doqonobas you are living proof what I stated was factual. Are you not the same waste yute who said you got your coochie karbashed by some banaadir nigga? And that you party/smoke weed? Smh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no reason to lie about what Somali girls get down to here, what benefit do I gain from it?

'this you' doesnt work with those spreading information PUBLICALLY, you look like a clown brandishing that like i posted that in secrecy. Go ahead and analyse and reproduce all my other posts

if i was speaking on myself i would outline or state myself, but no i was speaking on all the pious hijabi modest somali women. if anything, a somali woman who parties would know BEST about chaste somali women, seeing as its impossible to party and do wild things with other somali women as they are not like that, but your 2 braincells didnt ad that up did you? unlike Iosers who dont have real life experiences of what you so confidently claim, I know the reality on the ground. not once in this thread has anything been about me personally, its only you loser boys who took everything so personal cause the truth hurt you.

Last edited:
'this you' doesnt work with those spreading information PUBLICALLY, you look like a clown brandishing that like i posted that in secrecy. Go ahead and analyse and reproduce all my other posts loser.

if i was speaking on myself i would outline or state myself, but no i was speaking on all the pious hijabi modest somali women. if anything, a somali woman who parties would know BEST about chaste somali women, seeing as its impossible to party and do wild things with other somali women as they are not like that, but your 2 braincells didnt ad that up did you? unlike Iosers who dont have real life experiences of what you so confidently claim, I know the reality on the ground. not once in this thread has anything been about me personally, its only you loser boys who took everything so personal cause the truth hurt you.
looool so know I have no real-life experience with these people? Even though I know some of these girls personally? Lmao, you're a funny yute. Sorry to break it to you hun, laakin some of these "pious hijabi modest somali women" are s on the down low. This applies to the Cabdis as well, this entire community is fucked up. And elaborate on what truth hurt me.

x z

This applies to the Cabdis as well, this entire community is fucked up.

i agree with this sentence only, the rest we can agree to disagree. dont take things personally on some online forum, goes for all of you

looool so know I have no real-life experience with these people? Even though I know some of these girls personally? Lmao, you're a funny yute. Sorry to break it to you hun, laakin some of these "pious hijabi modest somali women" are ****s on the down low. This applies to the Cabdis as well, this entire community is fucked up. And elaborate on what truth hurt me.

It’s true that some of them are, two of my stories on my “share the juicy stories” thread were about hijabis. Where you’re at fault is when you say all of them are which isn’t the case, some are but not all.

x z

His post got me thinking, are you a hijabi?

im not, but i was for a long time. during ramadan i practiced wearing it a lot, and over the summer wore it a lot too. going forward inshallah i will try harder, hope to be wearing it fully next year. but theres some lifestyle changes i need to get in line first before that commitment.
i dont miss any prayers tho, which im proud of.

i agree with this sentence only, the rest we can agree to disagree. dont take things personally on some online forum, goes for all of you
you cant just insult us and say nothing personal. We have feelings as well and you hurt our feelings. Made us feel we are losers. You owe us a heartfelt apology

It’s true that some of them are, two of my stories on my “share the juicy stories” thread were about hijabis. Where you’re at fault is when you say all of them are which isn’t the case, some are but not all.
Pretty much. Endless her parents and she are ultra-religious it's likely she's already been smashed. :manny:

Applies to here in Ottawa too. Ik xalimos who had trains run on them in the washrooms while in full hijab at their schools. :dead:
I never stated all of them are.

you cant just insult us and say nothing personal. We have feelings as well and you hurt our feelings. Made us feel we are losers. You owe us a heartfelt apology

I wonder when will I see somali men condemning their somali brother’s love for the hood life/music. Some threads on here you guys brag about Somali rappers who are rapping about pussies and the street life. Start focusing on that and you will see the women follow through.

We have bad apples in our community both male and female but why are constantly bashing each other? Why Can’t we as the diaspora come up with solutions to our problems and drop this continued bickering amongst each other. But the men are ruthless in this though, calm down guys

I never stated all of them are.

Both of my parents are religious and I’m too, does that mean I’m a hoe? Some of the stuff you guys say here is so outrageous wallahi. I hope you guys can stand on the day of judgement and be able to defend these kind of accusations. :susp:

Both of my parents are religious and I’m too, does that mean I’m a ***? Some of the stuff you guys say here is so outrageous wallahi. I hope you guys can stand on the day of judgement and be able to defend these kind of accusations. :susp:
Where in the hell did I say religious girls are hoes? Please, point it out. I'll be waiting.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I wonder when will I see somali men condemning their somali brother’s love for the hood life/music. Some threads on here you guys brag about Somali rappers who are rapping about pussies and the street life. Start focusing on that and you will see the women follow through.
What does that have to do with Somali men marrying back home and some Somali women being triggered by it? There’s like handful of Somali rappers in every country but there’s 10,000s promiscuous qashin Somali females in every country.
:drakewtf:
@Mozart this why you can’t win arguments with females, they’re mental gymnastics are a1!

Mozart

You need people like me
What does that have to do with Somali men marrying back home and some Somali women being triggered by it? There’s like handful of Somali rappers in every country but there’s 10,000s promiscuous qashin Somali females in every country.
:drakewtf:
@Mozart this why you can’t win arguments with females, they’re mental gymnastics are a1!
They can’t accept what their women folk are truly like :pachah1:

Trending