'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

i love how this sudani chick made a generic opinion and the only men angry are the somali ones lol. if the shoe fits, gisho!

personally wallahi i lowkey agree, it shows laziness, mammys boy type behavior, expecting hooyo to have a woman ready for you instead of putting in the manly work to court one. they are also less expensive to maintain, so appeals to the brokeboy who is experiencing high levels of kacsi but no halal outlet.

the girls back home will agree cause they see your passport as a golden ticket.

ps. save it with the whole 'women are more pious and less SJW and blm back home she has more daqan' the girls back home have just as much tho.ttish antics as the ones abroad, which is evident by the countless upon countless of qurbo joog whose halimas back home have asked for divorce and moved on to other niman once abroad.

the way i see it is you want the easy way out and to manipulate girls back home who have differnt standards that are lower and thus easier to be met. im not hating on the women back home either, its pathetic to see this rebuttal, if anything halimas saying things like this are looking out for their sisters back home by worrying about all the insecurities and issues a western man will project onto them, unbeknownst to them.

its not like there is a shortage of pious western halimos, some of yall just dont got game and are intimidated and so want the easier route

if you disagree, please explain why without mentioning the typical inceI buzzwords of rebuttal, including but not limited to : BLM, SJW, madow-Lover etc. etc. Only grown up discourse.
Do you know what's really ironic about all of this?

It's the diaspora mothers that arranges everything for their son's and this is happening at an alarming rate now.

Whenever I encounter the hooyo's in the diaspora and get a chance to speak to them, they go out of their way to encourage me to get married back home.

The idea that a western raised male goes to Somalia by himself on his own volition and gets to know a female on the street for marriage is fiction, you know this deep down.

The question you have to ask yourself sister is why our mothers do this? and why it's increasing at a ridiculous rate?

dr.leorio

death\emitter

It's the diaspora mothers that arranges everything for their son's and this is happening at an alarming rate now.

Whenever I encounter the hooyo's in the diaspora and get a chance to speak to them, they go out of their way to encourage me to get married back home.

The idea that a western raised male goes to Somalia by himself on his own volition and gets to know a female on the street for marriage is fiction, you know this deep down.

The question you have to ask yourself sister is why our mothers do this? and why it's increasing at a ridiculous rate?

Because deep down in their subconscious minds, Somali hooyos know that the diaspora Xalimo is FUBAR and is not fit to be a mother or a wife.

It is beyond sad Walahi, but these are the end times. It's better to know and face reality with facts then be a sucker who falls prey to this Dunya.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Homeboy done spilled the tea right here. Last time I checked our hooyo's are females and they encourage this practice the most so it's them y'all should be beefing :sass2:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Homeboy done spilled the tea right here. Last time I checked our hooyo's are females and they encourage this practice the most so it's them y'all should be beefing :sass2:

is it because you are a ottowan now and not a torontonian that its easy for you to sideline a fellow t dot like u have in this thread? uffa calayk

disappointed

x z

its not by force that the men are agreeing to their hooyos, but then agains somali men are heavily babied so not a suprise if they do everything in line with their hooyo. if your mom says she wants you to marry someone bacl home, is it impossible to express disinterest.

claerly the men that have ish arranged is due to them WANTING to marry back home, their moms cooperation is only a plus, so not sure about the disingenious flipping you're doing, making somali men sound like asian women in terms of docility when it comes to marriage and choice of spouse.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
is it because you are a ottowan now and not a torontonian that its easy for you to sideline a fellow t dot like u have in this thread? uffa calayk

disappointed
U backed up those reer UK when I dissed soccer don't think I forgot ur officially a Londoner :drakewtf:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I get hit on by Kellys, Halimos,Shaniquas etc. I’m spoilt for choice but unlucky for them is I'm loyal to my wifey :lawd: :sass1:

its not by force that the men are agreeing to their hooyos, but then agains somali men are heavily babied so not a suprise if they do everything in line with their hooyo. if your mom says she wants you to marry someone bacl home, is it impossible to express disinterest.

But why would so many hooyo's (rapidly increasing) that have several daughters themselves push or encourage there sons to marry wife's from back home? please answer this question.

Doing things in line with our parents is part of our culture, the Father picks the husband for his daughter and the mother picks the wife for her son.

The son can never outdo his mother in wife selection, she is far superior in this on every level, and the same goes for the Father who will always select a better superior husband then the daughter could ever select herself.

If you call this babying, then the implication is that you don't trust your parents and would rather go out on the streets yourself to get to know that stranger, a sign of rebellion and caasinimo

This is a unislamic practice that goes against our culture which we adopted in the west, we know what this has lead us to.
claerly the men that have ish arranged is due to them WANTING to marry back home, their moms cooperation is only a plus, so not sure about the disingenious flipping you're doing, making somali men sound like asian women in terms of docility when it comes to marriage and choice of spouse
Mothers want the best for their sons, I am sure we can both agree on this fact.

Hence if she considered the females back home to be subpar with respect to the diaspora ones she can easily put a stop to it because she controls the entire process end to end back home, there is no marriage without her.

Why would a mother go through all that headache of arranging a marriage 3000 miles away and also travel there for her son and turn a blind eye to the diaspora female's? please explain to us.

Because deep down in their subconscious minds, Somali hooyos know that the diaspora Xalimo is FUBAR and is not fit to be a mother or a wife.

It is beyond sad Walahi, but these are the end times. It's better to know and face reality with facts then be a sucker who falls prey to this Dunya.
Agreed but I prefer the sister to come to the conclusion herself.

Had it been the Fathers they would have brushed them off as dead beat useless bitter old male's who failed in life.

Had it been the guy himself arguing for this, they accuse him of having no game or being unwanted, unqualified and wanting a 'stupid naive girl he can control' etc.

But the reality is that it's actually the Mothers who drive this whole thing, and without them it would have been only middle aged male's who would have married back home.

So what could our Mothers possibly be accused off by our diaspora sisters? it's a catch 22 for them, if they attack our mothers, it will be the end for them, if they defend them, they will have to explain to us their actions.

When it comes to the Somali male's, there is only a certain minority demographic I want to marry from back home, this is a hard-working ambitious religious guy who is practising that has a good work ethic.

As for the educated guy that is irreligious, or the fake wadaad with no work ethic along with the thugs and gangbangers, I prefer these to stay were they are and for the most part they do anyway.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Next confused F3mcel with (3 diff. Flags from 3 diff. Continets she never been to on her bio )twiiter thread with bunch of Yas kwayn replies:

Mothers who select a wife for their sons from back home ain't got no game cuz they were married off themselves and had no choice:duck::pachah1::gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Somali woman in the West are less likely to be pious virgins it's a known fact, nobody wants to take the risk of marrying a woman that has smashed Dylan, Tyrone,and Rico. My cousins from Toronto told me Somali girls are wild and are passed around by everybody.I'm from the US can anyone from Toronto confirm this information.

Somali woman in the West are less likely to be pious virgins it's a known fact, nobody wants to take the risk of marrying a woman that has smashed Dylan, Tyrone,and Rico. My cousins from Toronto told me Somali girls are wild and are passed around by everybody.I'm from the US can anyone from Toronto confirm this information.
Fax, but us dudes are the same.

My cousins from Toronto told me Somali girls are wild and are passed around by everybody.I'm from the US can anyone from Toronto confirm this information.
Pretty much. Endless her parents and she are ultra-religious it's likely she's already been smashed. :manny:

Applies to here in Ottawa too. Ik xalimos who had trains run on them in the washrooms while in full hijab at their schools. :dead:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol to each his own but most educated pious Halimos wouldn’t be attracted to the type of Farah that goes back home to marry, hardly ever met a young educated well-off Farah who went back home just to get married. It’s usually the struggling ones or the fobs/older men looking for second wife.

x z

Pretty much. Endless her parents and she are ultra-religious it's likely she's already been smashed. :manny:

Applies to here in Ottawa too. Ik xalimos who had trains run on them in the washrooms while in full hijab at their schools. :dead:

inshalllah allah swt punishes you people who so confidently disparage and lie on chaste pious women. on the quran what you are naming is a rarity, and i would know best as both a womn and a canadian. i hope all the 'canadian' (dont believe some of u) know that you are accusing your sisters too of being ran by trains in the process of ur lies.

Trending