'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

I've already decided I will move back home in the near future and raise my kids there. If I find a western Xalimo with the same mindset and mentality as me then great. If not then I aint stressing :dabcasar:

tell me your clan so i can send out a teleprompter to all of them to warn them of you
Why? My uncles and aunts would be glad if I married their daughters:yousmart:Did you know cousin marriage is better? Because you got almost the same DNA yacni it means you 2 are compatible:hmm:

Personally, although I'm not a man, I don't see an issue with it, unless the guy is an old ass man with an unsuspecting wife and kids in the west. If its a young guy and he wants to marry a girl from backhome because he deems them to be more cultural and religious and so be it. However I do think he shouldn't be suprised if his wife switches up when she reaches the west and wants to do her own thing, or expects him to send money to support her family

It really depends but people back home are thirsty for the west and do a lot of cringe things that they think is ilbax that qurbojoog who are used to the west don't do.

I totally understand the lady here, this is a crisis that exists and a way around it must be found
it is a fact that ladies in the west have far outstripped their male counterparts in terms of social
and material development but i think for the somali the most important possesion for them is their
deen and until men match you up in other areas, hablo you have no alternative but to sacrifice
some of your other justified preferences for the sake of your continued link to your deen and that is your somali brothers whether in the west or back home

Who cares. Marry who you like. Girls back home aren't as innocent as you think. They can be pretty two-faced so they can secure the green card.

And if you have stereotypes about girls or anyone else for the matter. Then life will be miserable for you. Imagine making assumptions about someone before you even meet them. Couldn't be me.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
This thread was a good read no khat required :leon:

Bringing someone to the west won’t cost you like a divorce settlement will.:ohlord: These niggas most valuable belonging is their Sharci lol

i think this an important topic.The rate of somali women going to university vs somali guys is almost 2 to 1. So, if education is the metre stick they want to use to determine a suitable partner then every other girl will either marry out/not marry. I can tell you all those other ethnicities will expect a ton more as well. I heard in indian marriages the wife pays the mehr to the guy.
To those girls that say they don't care keep that tune 5-10 years down the line cool.

Girls from back home carry themselves gracefully they are patient, witty, cheerful, outspoken, hard worker, street smart, independent, quick learners, decisive with strong resolve, and very intelligent. They have a certain charm that is hard to explain very similar to our parent's generation. It is like they are so full of life and joy in their eyes, expressions, and gestures that is captivating.

OP made a lot of good points about the disparity between Somali guys and girls in the west but I've taken great offense on your conclusion depreciating Somali girls back home. If anything we are dogs and don't deserve them wallahi.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Girls from back home carry themselves gracefully they are patient, witty, cheerful, outspoken, hard worker, street smart, independent, quick learners, decisive with strong resolve, and very intelligent. They have a certain charm that is hard to explain very similar to our parent's generation. It is like they are so full of life and joy in their eyes, expressions, and gestures that is captivating.

OP made a lot of good points about the disparity between Somali guys and girls in the west but I've taken great offense on your conclusion depreciating Somali girls back home. If anything we are dogs and don't deserve them wallahi.

wasnt intention at all, but i cant control what people choose to be offended by. why would a woman willingly disparage one of their own? and quote me on what i said that was offensive. i even prefaced by saying im not attacking the girls whatsoevr just treat them as they come : as individuals. but reading comprehension seems to not be bestowed upon the masses

wasnt intention at all, but i cant control what people choose to be offended by. why would a woman willingly disparage one of their own? and quote me on what i said that was offensive. i even prefaced by saying im not attacking the girls whatsoevr just treat them as they come : as individuals. but reading comprehension seems to not be bestowed upon the masses

My bad. You are right, you haven't said anything disparaging, it is what I picked from the overall tone and subsequent posts.

I'd say less than 10% of Somali men marry from back home, either to preserve family wealth or parents' pressure, by and large, 90% of marriages are between Somalis in the same country.

Obviously, well established Somali men are scarce compared to Somali women who will have a harder time picking a suitable partner. I don't think spitting game is realistic criteria, guys who got their shit together will be pursued by Somali women regardless of their social skills.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
i love how this sudani chick made a generic opinion and the only men angry are the somali ones lol. if the shoe fits, gisho!

personally wallahi i lowkey agree, it shows laziness, mammys boy type behavior, expecting hooyo to have a woman ready for you instead of putting in the manly work to court one. they are also less expensive to maintain, so appeals to the brokeboy who is experiencing high levels of kacsi but no halal outlet.

the girls back home will agree cause they see your passport as a golden ticket.

ps. save it with the whole 'women are more pious and less SJW and blm back home she has more daqan' the girls back home have just as much tho.ttish antics as the ones abroad, which is evident by the countless upon countless of qurbo joog whose halimas back home have asked for divorce and moved on to other niman once abroad.

the way i see it is you want the easy way out and to manipulate girls back home who have differnt standards that are lower and thus easier to be met. im not hating on the women back home either, its pathetic to see this rebuttal, if anything halimas saying things like this are looking out for their sisters back home by worrying about all the insecurities and issues a western man will project onto them, unbeknownst to them.

its not like there is a shortage of pious western halimos, some of yall just dont got game and are intimidated and so want the easier route

if you disagree, please explain why without mentioning the typical inceI buzzwords of rebuttal, including but not limited to : BLM, SJW, madow-Lover etc. etc. Only grown up discourse.
Is status level of a Somali women in a 1st world or 3rd country different to the eye of a Somali male?

The thing is women back home are priased and we are told the make ideal wives as long as I can remember.

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
People should marry whoever they want but in my experience female fobs tend change quickly and try so hard to act like they’re were born and raised in the west especially this generation. I have fob friend and her English isn’t so good and she love to make her children speak English all the time like really trying so hard ignoring Af Somali completely even when we both have conversations and it’s so cringe I was born and raised outside Somalia and I wasn’t allowed to speak anything but Somali to my parents or Somalis in general and I am proud of it. I won’t be surprised if her children can’t speak their mother tongue in the future and yet their mother came to UK as an adult there’s no guarantee your children will have daqan it’s all up to Allah not bringing a someone from back home.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Personally, as a married man, I don't have a problem with anyone regardless of their gender marrying back home because we all belong to the same ethnicity. I do have a problem with older married men preying on younger girls when they can't financially support their own family in the west. Of course, they're a tiny minority since most Somali men that marry back home intend to stay there and start a new life in their own country. I see that as a beautiful thing. I don't believe in the term "no game" because that's only applied to fuckboys when Muslim men are expected to be religious and cultured.

Also, there is a growing trend of Somali men marrying out and expanding their options in the west. I would say they are marrying twice more than Somali women for the past couple of years and I've been invited to 10 interracial weddings but I've declined them since I don't like being in weddings. This should be a discussed not this. Also, where is the data to suggest that Somali women outperform Somali men? Yes, women from every background are likely to be in the university at a higher proportion compared to their male counterparts but when you look at the data their male counterparts usually work in higher jobs and more likely to be employed and it's the same thing with Somali men.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Trending