'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

inshallah. i understand money comes and goes, but i dont want struggle love. i want us both to be comfortable enough to deal with the tribulations of the dunya whilst working on our afterlives destiny too. i dont want a rich person, otherwise i wouldve said lacaglow, i just want them to be self sufficient as a bare minimum, but be able to provide too
Yeah I agree that’s why I deleted it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
the only llong term suitable option for me is somali. i dont even consider it an option, its a mut.

im just saying, somali women are not just wanted by somali men, and there are some somali girls who are insecure in their somalinio and fawn over ajnabi approval. but then there is people like me, who acknowledge are exclusivity and desire simultaneously. i dont give in to weird fetishes.

maybe i worded it wrong by saying options
i see myself with either or tbh. as long as these 4 criteria are met: deen, looks and lacag and dhaqan. the ones back home tend to tick three except the lacag part, but as development goes on, im sure they will meet that standard.

You said marrying Somali is a "must" but then sidelined the ones back home due to their financial deficiency. Madam, you don't have any other choice apart from marrying western raised, sophisticated rich Somali dude. I hope you find a charming Somali man with such characteristics but HE HAS OPTIONS UNLIKE YOU.

reer

VIP
i see myself with either or tbh. as long as these 4 criteria are met: deen, looks and lacag and dhaqan. the ones back home tend to tick three except the lacag part, but as development goes on, im sure they will meet that standard.
tell me who is a better option than somalis? we are more conservative than cadaans and more liberal than arabs
arabs, south asians, cadaans? cadaans, racist arabs and south asians? you want inaa waxaas iga dhaadhiciso? kkk

I never really cared about the men that marries back home. Most of them are losers and ugly anyway LOL. They used the western somali men as a opportunity to leave the shithole and move to the west. The women back home are users they’ll drop you when they get their citizenship. They don’t mind having kids with you as-long as you give them what they want.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You said marrying Somali is a "must" but then sidelined the ones back home due to their financial deficiency. Madam, you don't have any other choice apart from marrying western raised, sophisticated rich Somali dude. I hope you find a charming Somali man with such characteristics but HE HAS OPTIONS UNLIKE YOU.

lmao, how are you telling me the options i have? what does the marriage propostiions to my father when i am in hargeisa mean? lot of projecting but im not gonna refute weirdo points tbh. have a good day sir. character wise, the men back home excel against others, so if they are able to provide too, they are beating u niggas out the park.

x z

tell me who is a better option than somalis? we are more conservative than cadaans and more liberal than arabs
arabs, south asians, cadaans? cadaans, racist arabs and south asians? you want inaa waxaas iga dhaadhiciso? kkk

bruh. by options i mean how many men are interested in somali women, who are not somali men. im not saying the options goes both ways, im just saying if a somali woman WANTED to marry an ajnabi, the option is there for her to do so. But most somalis prefer to keep it within their familiar culture, which there is nothing wrong with and i actually support.

Im in somalia rn. And women in somalia are waay more harder to court than in the west, anyone who lived in somalia can be my witness, your af somaali has to be A1. U gotta be a real nigga wallahi.

Girls in the west are so easy to court.

x z

Im in somalia rn. And women in somalia are waay more harder to court than in the west, anyone who lived in somalia can be my witness, your af somaali has to be A1. U gotta be a real nigga wallahi.

Girls in the west are so easy to court.

why do men like calling women easy? what do you gain?

majortiy of educated somalis are female, and somali dudes disproportionately make up crime stat numbers. so its no suprise this mismatch exists. issue is the non-acceptance and rectifiying of our problems in our community, and instead calling one another insecure instead of dealing with it.

this is not the guys falt tho, its the family. women are more often than not made to live stricter lives, staying home, culturally reserved etc. whilst the men are babied by hooyos and aabos dont care too much about them, so they look to gang life and crime etc. so the girl ends up graduating and earning early whilst some of the men are still engaging in youthful time wasting crime activities. fix the latter then we'll become more compatible
(not saying we're not now, keyword is more cause at the end of the day, no other men is more compatible for somali women)
Again that’s lies somali men dominate stem degrees

why do men like calling women easy? what do you gain?
The fact that u made a thread abt this shows how pissed off u are. Why do u care who another man choses to lay with or reproduce with?

If only u didnt do drugs u wouldnt be so lonely.
Are u high rn?

Get clean be religious and maybe Allah will send a good man ur way. Werent u the one that said u like house parties? Party girls are for party boys not Good men.

And fyi 'Game' is for broken women. Fix yourself, no one wants a drug addict for a spouse. Trust me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never really cared about the men that marries back home. Most of them are losers and ugly anyway LOL. They used the western somali men as a opportunity to leave the shithole and move to the west. The women back home are users they’ll drop you when they get their citizenship. They don’t mind having kids with you as-long as you give them what they want.
Men who are serious wont spoil their goals by bringing their family to the same degenerate West they flee from. I for one will never sponser a woman from Africa as that would destroy everything I aim for. You should move back home as a man and live with her permanently, that is a true Geeljire aspiration. We are guests in the West and its time to go home. Only a fool would sponsper his wife :mjlaugh:

Trending